The most beautiful thing in this World, is to see your parents smiling and the next best thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile.

so please keep :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A man may be very much angry,but if that man is having child,small child,and if you show that child's smile to him,a Man just melts and his anger goes down.

Want to make each day Accountable

Really a nice piece of message, Karuna.
Sure, you love your parents a lot!!!

Karuna,
Welcome to our group!!!

Meera sandhu
A man may be very much angry,but if that man is having child,small child,and if you show that child's smile to him,a Man just melts and his anger goes down.

you are right ronark ji..a person may have thousands of tensions but seeing his child happy he/she forgets all..

a.s.

you are right ronark ji..a person may have thousands of tensions but seeing his child happy he/she forgets all..

This i said is something which we can see in some houses.But,there are some other houses,where Child's smile have no importance.
Do tell me if i am wrong.

The smile of my kids are most precious to me.I can do anything for their happiness.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

100% correct.........................

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I always try to make my parents smile and be happy with my good deeds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Feeling happy by making others' happy and smile is the feeling same as of being rich.
Don't forget in life that A Beautiful smile of anyone can change ourself.

Karuna, a warm welcome to boddunan!! Just make sure that you go through all the FAQs etc. before proceeding further to understand how things work here!! Welcome aboard!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.