The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir, gujaratis apply their full charm to attract anyone :woohoo: , but i am not having such things in me.

You have double charm
Gujrati+ Punjabi
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I know i am having double bonanza, but i have not applied or took advantage. :)[/quote]

You are wasting your advantage. Yours choice. I was at Ahmadabad once and saw none was not without one. ;)[/quote]

You might not had seen those people closely, that's why, you couldn't see.[/quote]

I saw them closely and even invited them in my room while staying in a hotel just adjacent to commerce college in Ahmadabad.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I Express my love sometime with good words. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I Express my love sometime with good words. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Sometimes i express with anger.

Want to make each day Accountable

I express my love with my daily deeds and by doing things which are favorable to others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sometimes i express with anger.

Yes we can become angry only to the persons we love :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
But sandhya, this is always cannot be applicable. We can be anger to the person we hate

I never show off my love.I want that one should feel that how much I love my dear and near ones.Love cannot be shown it can be expressed.There are various ways of expressing love.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I never show off my love.I want that one should feel that how much I love my dear and near ones.Love cannot be shown it can be expressed.There are various ways of expressing love.

Absolutely love cannot be shown it is felt. :)

I never express it but I give a chance to others to feel my love to them. :laugh:
making others to feel our love with out expressing it is great thing. Its a wonderful art

But sandhya, this is always cannot be applicable. We can be anger to the person we hate

But Sarala, thread is about showing our love to persons we love....
So, we can express it as anger also... :P :P
I really loved Ronark's answer :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.