My own words!!!
(Written under my profile picture of Vavoos)
Let me see what's your perspective about life.
Also try to decode my words, at least this time :P :P :P :P :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7684]}
image004_2012-01-24_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's my perspective towards life!!! What's yours?
How you see your life? How you want to see it?
0014fdgg_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Life is like a path in the rose garden with many thorns and sweet roses. If we want to catch sweet rose we must feel the pain of thorn.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Life is like a path in the rose garden with many thorns and sweet roses. If we want to catch sweet rose we must feel the pain of thorn.

Decode my sentence too..yaar

Meera sandhu
Yes you are right it is already written by god. We dont know what will happen because it is not written in our language but unknown so we cannot read it.

Meera Sandhu- your signature. This may be after North Indian Krishna devotee.

Life is like a book and lot is not readable. I feel that life is not yet written as far as years yet to live are concerned. Life already gone is fact and may be recorded as book but remainder of life will be written by me and others like Sandya may help in that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya is this right which Gulshan Ji explained. Come on and give us answer for this one.

Life is like a book and lot is not readable. I feel that life is not yet written as far as years yet to live are concerned. Life already gone is fact and may be recorded as book but remainder of life will be written by me and others like Sandya may help in that.

Yet I do feel, we have a written fate. We are not God to change it. Through our determination and hard work, we may be able to change a little bit. i.e...erase a few letters of that written book. Yet we can't change its pages....
Also, even though everything is written we are all not intelligent enough to decode all its meanings!!!! Every day we find new things....yet some lay beneath, as big secrets!!!!

Meera sandhu

Yet I do feel, we have a written fate. We are not God to change it. Through our determination and hard work, we may be able to change a little bit. i.e...erase a few letters of that written book. Yet we can't change its pages....
Also, even though everything is written we are all not intelligent enough to decode all its meanings!!!! Every day we find new things....yet some lay beneath, as big secrets!!!!

How can we say that all that happened or will happen is already decided by God. If so, all planning is useless. We must all be carefree because what we are to achieve or lose is already written.

I do not believe in pre written fate. Even if you believe in God, this theory makes no sense. If God has power to write your faith, he should also have power to delete, modify or totally rewrite your fate.

How can we say that all that happened or will happen is already decided by God. If so, all planning is useless. We must all be carefree because what we are to achieve or lose is already written.

I do not believe in pre written fate. Even if you believe in God, this theory makes no sense. If God has power to write your faith, he should also have power to delete, modify or totally rewrite your fate.

Am not saying all.....yet some are written...as it is told, there are some blanks in our written book, so that we can fill them according to our wishes :cheer: :cheer:
Some persons are born to be writers, painters, doctors etc.....
Some events occur in our life even if we try hard to avoid them, isn't it? It is because all decisions are not in our hands...some invisible hands work behind it. Some call it fate, some people don't give any name to it.

Meera sandhu

Am not saying all.....yet some are written...as it is told, there are some blanks in our written book, so that we can fill them according to our wishes :cheer: :cheer:
Some persons are born to be writers, painters, doctors etc.....
Some events occur in our life even if we try hard to avoid them, isn't it? It is because all decisions are not in our hands...some invisible hands work behind it. Some call it fate, some people don't give any name to it.

It is true that people have inbuilt aptitude for certain tasks. The whole world works collectively as a team and each person is just member of the team and does the assigned job. There is uncertainty and things may happen in diverse ways.

But it makes no sense to say that whatever happened thousands of years ago, is happening now and will happen in thousands of years to come has already been decided by some hidden authority. The very thought is too bizarre. Also, if there is ome hidden authority who writes everything in advance, can he also not delete, modify or rewrite. If so, what sense it makes to say that all is pre written.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.