Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Argue all you want, I am the one getting an original printed copy!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Argue all you want, I am the one getting an original printed copy!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

I don't think, he will give you free :P
That's why I changed my decision to get his hand written one. When it becomes hit, I will tell the whole world that the original hand written copy is in my hands :evil: :evil:
butterflies_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I had a phobia of lizard which irritates and fears me.
animated-gifs-peacocks-002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had a phobia of lizard which irritates and fears me.

Buy some peacock feathers and put it in your hair like Lord Krishna. I assure, even a single lizard won't approach you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7316]}

Meera sandhu
Then they will come to me definetely by thinking me as lord krishna to ask some favour for them.
animated-gifs-lizards-094.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Then they will come to me definetely by thinking me as lord krishna to ask some favour for them.

Only lady lizards will come and wander around you as gopikas and try to catch you

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7317]}

Meera sandhu

That's why I changed my decision to get his hand written one. When it becomes hit, I will tell the whole world that the original hand written copy is in my hands :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7320]}

Butterflies!!!! Another puzzle to resolve :blink:
2_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

...in my tummy!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7321]}

...in my tummy!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7321]}

Why???
Won't you give me your hand written novel? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am ready to give you mine if you study Malayalam :P
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.