Hai Friends,

I feel like we all are family members....

All the members here are very concerned and friendly. Helping each other to find out what ever we want.
Thanks Boddunan.......
This is very great platform for anything under the sun. The members of Boddunan are also very helpful in letting others find what they want. Its like a family!!!

Please post your views and about our family....
"Boddunan Family"

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i also feel this.. And i always remain the boddunan part..
It is 1 month now and I agree that we are like family.
Feels like a group or community which is linked on this community.
This is specially because it is an Indian Site.
I agree. In fact, most active members look like very near friends or family members. when I do not visit the site any day, I feel I am missing something very badly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I was inactive here for some days due to some technical problems. But i will be active here now onwards... happy to join back with boddunan family...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes, Boddunan is indeed a good and friendly platform where we can associate ourself with. And as Rakesh said, it is especially so as it is an Indian site. All the members are really nice and willing to share.
-Sridevi
No doubt at all, that Boddunan is like our family, really I enjoy a lot my work here, and its like, that I am very familiar with the members of this site, all helps all, all motivate every other person. Absolutely no fight, no regrets, no attitude.

A very happy family.
That's what is Boddunan. :cheer:

Aastha Gupta
Yes, as all said Boddunan is really a very closely related happy family and any day if I miss coming here I feel like I'm lost... Never has a site made so much impact on me....Hope this will be the same now and always....

B)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Yes its a big tree!!!!

When any one gets a job, then all other members wish from bottom of their hearts.
When one member has a doubt, it will be clarified immediately.
As soon as a member has doubt, he/she will be guided by the rest.
These all happen in a family only.

Thank you Boddunan for showing me a good platform of family with members from all over the world.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i too agree that boddunan members are like our family members.and i believe our family goes smooth, without any problems, because we have a strong person as the Head of family..none other than Maverick.
Because there is rules and regulation and because our activities is always watched, we all remain happy in this house.Any mistake from any part is quickly acted upon and rectified and there it is always good..no place for hatred or any negative words...simply fun and interesting dialogues only...
So we all are indeed lucky to be the par of boddunan..i think there is no other place in internet where strangers become a family like ours.

boddunan rocks! :)
Yes you are right MC!

Family head is the person who should decide the right and wrong and make all the family members ride on the boat smoothly.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.