Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In total there are 445 users Online :: 13 Members and 432 Guests
AKP, chinmoymukherjee, Maverick, Rohit Gupta, Ronark Bhardwaj, Sagayamary Mariajoseph, Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta, sarala, Sheetal Kamble, vikas
including Rajani(invisible member)
Really nice!!
think03_2012-03-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
AKP, chinmoymukherjee, Maverick, Rohit Gupta, Ronark Bhardwaj, Sagayamary Mariajoseph, Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta, sarala, Sheetal Kamble, vikas
Really nice!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6495]}
Really nice!!

I am seeing so many active members, yet forum is dull today:(
000203F2_2012-03-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Really nice!!

I am seeing so many active members, yet forum is dull today:(

No, it is not! It's your feeling!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6498]}
Sandhya, there are all active because of activity in forum. so there is no point of dullness. :lol:
Interest is attained when other also involves in discussion.So,lets see how many members take an interest in these discussion.

Want to make each day Accountable

I feel that there is no dull in the forums.The forum section has become interesting by sandhya

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel that there is no dull in the forums.The forum section has become interesting by sandhya

I felt today was a little dull.....may be I become a less active girl, since I got 2500 bonus points :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,is our star person in boddunan. At various threads,she had initiated and also contributed in her thread itself.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya,is our star person in boddunan. At various threads,she had initiated and also contributed in her thread itself.

I will quote some more...let discussions of already opened topics reach some conclusion...
Many topics like cat and rat, likes and dislikes.....yet to conclude :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.