Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a funny manner sandhya have given you the answer vinod. Really funny. So you are really lazy guy?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, you are really firing now in forum......yellow rose in black background everywhere :P

Meera sandhu
yes, now that picture became a sentiment to me.

yes, now that picture became a sentiment to me. But what to do. whatever I post people firing me that i am posting wrong and spam forums
animated-gifs-lizards-079.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

yes, now that picture became a sentiment to me. But what to do. whatever I post people firing me that i am posting wrong and spam forums

Don't turn sentimental! Your work is always appreciated but what I suggested was in my capacity as a senior in age! If you feel bad - I am sorry!

Never feel bad dear......
If we are not able to improve, how can we move forward?
It's true, if we are able to find answer from google easily, such threads will expire quickly without getting much attention.
Give threads which make our brain work like this...ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6483]}

Meera sandhu

Don't worry Sarala that's the way people learn. :)

You took it wrongly they are not firing they are just guiding you. :)
Hey saru dont feel bad no one is scolding you just guiding not to make mistakes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Learning is a painful process and there would be moments when one feels frustrated but these are all transient phases - I'm sure she 's quite mature to understand in which context I had to intervene!
[quote]yes, now that picture became a sentiment to me. But what to do. whatever I post people firing me that i am posting wrong and spam forums [/quote]

Sarala, no one is firing at you and no one has said that you are posting spam, it is just that such threads are meaningless after one or two replies and they do evoke a lot of spam replies such as "thank you, nice information" "thank you for this info, I didn't know this before" etc. etc. which is not what we want here!

I trust you understand this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.