{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6312]}
Have got any regret in life so far?
26_2012-03-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Regret for something committed wrong, that we can't correct later. Isn't it?
Do you mean it?

Meera sandhu
We can correct it but committing it if even first time leaves a feeling of guilt in us!
We can correct it but committing it if even first time leaves a feeling of guilt in us!

Can't understand yet :(
Give me an example from your experiences

Meera sandhu
There are many regrets but actually this is revealed only as hind sight. I could have opted for some other subjects in school, gone for some other job etc. This is because you have many alternative options at every stage but you must make a choice. It is best not to regret that you have already done.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Once I was very rude with one of juniors who was a perfect gentleman coming under the influence of what another colleague said about a mistake which I came to know later that he was not even remotely connected with and he resigned on the very day. I could not locate him to express my regret and owning up my fault!
No regrets, bygones are bygones. No fun crying for dead.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now, I understood your question

Yes, as every human being, I also have some regrets.

I completed MCA in 2004, yet was not ready to go out of my home town in search of a job. I never took interviews seriously. The biggest fault I committed is joining in a private school as a teacher. After that, I was too busy with school life that I even didn't attempt to try in a s/w firm.
If you try for something and won't get it, you can call it destiny. But if we don't put even a single step forward, I will say, it's only my mistake. I am really regretting on it till now.

But, if the question is about the biggest regret in life, it's a personal secret that annoys me even after years till now. I can't reveal :) For some happenings of our life, we can't even expect a second chance from life. This is what we call fate or destiny, which makes us commit certain things, but the outcomes will be very much beyond any fiction story or imaginary world :evil:

Meera sandhu
Some times I feel I shared a little too much with strangers. that was the only wrong I did. But nothing to worry. That is no matter for regretting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My biggest regret in life is i did not apply even once for administrative services my father was very keen that i should have gove for it.I think now i repent why i did not. :(
some times i feel that i finish my degree in computer field and upto now i didn't make any steps to join in s/w or h/w field. i feel this is the big mistake in my life i have done. I really regret on it. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.