I want to know, in general, how much is one single share worth in boddunan, according to the revenue sharing programme?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In January this was over 40/ while in Feb this was over 34/ although I am anewbie here and I am telling you what I read. Not sure though but most income comes from articles for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ankit, the best earning is through article writing.
Revenue sharing depends upon the number of points you gain in a month.
suppose if you have gain 3000 points in a month then you will get 3 shares.
Share depends up on the number of members who are in the revenue sharing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sarala is right. Value of share depends upon the revenue divided by total share earned.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok. Thanks a lot. Any advice how to get the best topics to write about?
Should i look at most read articles for new topics or should i consider my interest areas?
Ankit I first welcome you to the family of Boddunan.
You can write on any topics and submit in proper categories.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think every one is good with his own niche about topics but this is good to see articles on this site to give you an idea about articles here, best of luck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ankit, you can write about any thing which you know. There is no specification about particular topics.

Vinu
It totally depend upon the no of share per month if share no is high then revenue per share must be less but generally it is around 35-40..
Should i look at most read articles for new topics or should i consider my interest areas?

Hi Ankit like you i am also a new member to the site and have not a single article published here but i am trying my best to write some articles here as i know writing articles is the best way to earn on this site.For topics i just write what i like for sample i just look to old articles here. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.