Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will reveal it, when many active members will be there online and all in a happy mood.

Actually, it is not any secret code to be revealed...... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes it happen to me many times. I wasn't used to talk with few people during my starting of college because of their personality.. I used to avoid them for 6 months.. Now we are very good friends and even working together.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I will reveal it, when many active members will be there online and all in a happy mood.

Reveal it sandhya then as today is Sunday and many people are online today otherwise you won't get a chance till next Sunday..hehehe.. :laugh:

Are you sure you are not in dream. Khoda mountain Nikla rat.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6088]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think she is tired today and slept early.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6092]}
Actually such incidence is seen more in hindi films. Many people liked that but it is not true in real world. I have never seen or experienced it.
Actually such incidence is seen more in hindi films. Many people liked that but it is not true in real world. I have never seen or experienced it.

Just dig your mind well. As somewhere sometime these kind of thing must happen to you. This is real and we can see this on many times with our friends, relatives and neighbors :)

Vinu

Just dig your mind well. As somewhere sometime these kind of thing must happen to you. This is real and we can see this on many times with our friends, relatives and neighbors :)

I did not experience this in life.It rarely happens in reality. :)

Reveal it sandhya then as today is Sunday and many people are online today otherwise you won't get a chance till next Sunday..hehehe.. :laugh:

:angry: :angry: :angry:
This is not a secret question???? I wrongly brought it above all threads. Can you read the thread question once more?

Actually, two other questions are there waiting for my answer

Meera sandhu

:angry: :angry: :angry:
This is not a secret question???? I wrongly brought it above all threads. Can you read the thread question once more?

Actually, two other questions are there waiting for my answer

Sandhya ask some simple question always you ask difficult questions which at least i can't answer..hehehe..
00020439.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.