The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]baby angel wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:
Enjoy your holidays happily and come back with a fresh mood as well as fresh ideas.

i will return after 5-6 days only.

so you will not be here for this week also??

After today, I will be available on Monday only

Yes come with fresh mood after a break.

OK :P

Great to see you back Sandhya and doing the job rightly :woohoo: to make the forum section interesting and live. :)

Tell me the truth...is it alive and more active yesterday and today?

It hardly matters what i say leaderbaord says it all. :)[/quote]
But what about other members? Am I acting as a catalyst for the past 2 days for increasing your point????? :P

Meera sandhu
Enjoy your holidays happily and come back with a fresh mood as well as fresh ideas.

i will return after 5-6 days only.

so you will not be here for this week also?? :( :(

After today, I will be available on Monday only

So, again we are going to miss you 4 days. :(:(
Its Ok, come back with fresh idea's. :cheer:

Vinu
Actually active members increases the interest and attraction.so without them it feels boring.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes everyone want some one who can make compete with them.This make the site interesting.
So carry on to make the forum interested among all participants.

Now a days it is less participation of participants in forum so it is boring.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]In total there are 516 users Online :: 8 Members and 508 Guests
Chandan kumar Singh, Gabbar Singh, jabeen, RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA, Sanjeev Gupta, sarala, vinodh[/quote]
Less participant as some regular members are absent.

I am ready Ram.I am always present on all section on boddunan.Good to see someone compete with me...........
In whole day people log in and out i have not seen at least 10 people logged in at the same time.Thats true due to less partcipation forum section becomes boring but there is best way to start your own threads when you feel boring. :)
I am ready Ram.I am always present on all section on boddunan.Good to see someone compete with me...........

Good to see you back Chandan. :)

How much clicks you do on articles in 5 minutes on an average.Just asking for my knowledge. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.