Pushkar is the only place in the world where God Brahama temple is situated. Here is the picture of the most famous pushkar lake. Lake is considered as sacred and pure.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4041]}
Image014PushkarLake.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its one of the holy river in india. Many people come here to worship.

Want to make each day Accountable

where i india is this lake? jammu and kashmir?
Devyani where it is located.It is having any miracles to this lake.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also think that it is in Jammu and Kashmir. Devayani it would be good to give location of such important places.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The Bramha temple situated next to the lake is beautiful.The famous pushkar mela is held every year. It is in Rajasthan, very close to Ajmer.
It is located in Rajasthan and it is a holy river in India.Nice to see and thank you Devyani.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends this is a lake and not a river.
Just two years back, Government has taken steps to clean this lake because it is famous holi spot as well as a tourist place. This lake is situated at Pushkar, Rajasthan. One of the famous festival- Pushkar Mela , takes place here. Pilgrims comes from different places to enjoy this mela.
Friends this is a lake and not a river.
Just two years back, Government has taken steps to clean this lake because it is famous holi spot as well as a tourist place. This lake is situated at Pushkar, Rajasthan. One of the famous festival- Pushkar Mela , takes place here. Pilgrims comes from different places to enjoy this mela.

thankyou devyani for making it clear....many melas are there in rajasthan...what are these melas about...?
it is a lake in rajasthan and known all over the world for sacred bhrama temple. nice pic.
Yes, it is great lake at pure. I watched in metro tv program. thank you for the picture Devyani

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.