Now a days idea people are reducing balance from the who are maintain more amount. This is really bad on their part.Without the usage of us they are cutting the balance and telling reason that we have used it and showing us the proof. so friends be careful. If face such problem and if you want to chance your net work then you please message to 1900 as "Port your phone ". then you will get a call from Idea office and they will ask you the reason and their fault.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes this is the solution to get rid of this type of problem normally telecom industries used to deduct the balance knowingly then said activation of tones bla bla . but we can get free from this kinfd of problems by changing of networks.
But every network is like this only.Then which network we must go changing of network everytime means their wont be no network to change.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thats why we should observe our balance whenever we spend by calling or messaging. if they deduct the balance it is better to contact and complain them with in 48 hours

many of us never look at our balance after the calls.many of us keep on recharging our mobiles without analyzing the calls we have made.let this be an insight to them.
So to maintain a mobile we need to keep few things in our mind:

1.First we need to note PN number of our mobile.
2.Maintain balance in limit.
3. check the balance for every call you spent.
4.If you need to maintain more balance then also you need to note down the balance.
5.If they reduct your balance for any reason, first try to give a complaint with in 48 hours or else goto its office and find out.

very useful suggestions Sarala but then this is such a tedious job. I mean going to a mobile office is so time consuming so better switch your network if they don't hear your complain in custonmer care. Now it's easy to change your mobile network subscriber without changing your number.
Guys you know what , if we by mistake press a number when we get a customer care call, then they cut the money for the offer. and when we ask them to deactivate it. they will say they will do. but they wont and again when you recharge then they will cut the amount. so I found a solution for this. I stoped recharging my mobile around 8 months . then they stopped cuting the amount

Yep Sarala, this is the latest thing that is happening with everyone. I said latest because it is happening with everyone these days in an excess amount. Your suggestion is most welcome and I will definitely do the same if I get pissed off with with my present sim...!
Yes you are right telecom comapnay are very anxious to activate this service without any information.
is this the issue with idea or all network providers? I remember I had this issue with airtel but now it is doing okay and I have not faced any problem off late.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.