The techno telecom company is going to launch the 4 sims it had already launched in kenya.According to indian price this costs 15,500

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now sim cards are coming in a veryless price so if this 4 sims comes means there will be a lot of sales for the sales people.

SurekhaRamesh
from day to day the technology is developing more high i think more sim mobiles may come.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Handsets with one sim, two sims, three sims and now four sims are there to catch the attention of consumers and I think it will surely be liked by the consumers as it will save them from the effort and time wasted in replacing their sims from a particular handset...!
What you mean by 4 sims is it a phone with a four sim please clearly it soon.
This is really a good news One can use 4 sims at a time in one mobile.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
bt at one time we can attend only one sim call . no benefit of more than two sims in actual.
Since the number of sims are more in this mobile its price is also a bit higher for the common consumers in India. People might think that it is better to use two sims mobile with Rs 2000 rather than paying around Rs 15000 for it...!
If four sims are active then signal will be no problem If no signal in one then anyone can try in another connection.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have heard of 4 sims before,but,i doubt that the price of phone may not be 15000 or so. Before,this would be little expensive,and people will prefer to buy the phone which is of 2 sims.
So,i think the price should be decreased.
I heard sometimes before,that if would cost around 3000 or so.

Want to make each day Accountable

The techno telecom company is going to launch the 4 sims it had already launched in kenya.According to indian price this costs 15,500

This is good. Advancement of technology. Price in India is bit more.
What are the advantages of using 4 sims?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.