Hello friends, every body knew that what shiv sena is doing these days for getting the popularity. Sharukh khan is the one of the biggest star of world and what he said is right. He only says, good players of pakistan must be in the IPL. Amir khan also favors it. Mukesh Ambani said mumbai is firstly of India. Then what he said wrong int his. Bal Thackeray said that mumbai is firstly of Maharashtra and Maharashtra is of marathi. This person is doing Maharashtra separate from India. He don't have rigths to tear the posters of sharukh khan movie. What the relation between this and that. Indian congress is got scared. They just doing nothing against them, why becuase they need votes from Marathi people. India is beautiful country of various religions, but its mean not a person will separate itself from that country.

Bal Thackeray saying Sharukh should leave this country, but sharukh is the person who is doing good for india not bad. AndMr. Bal Thackeray is doing against Indian restpect and feeling. If some terrorists attacks on India , then its mean not the all people of pakistan are bad. Why those good players are getting blamed.

Why australia players are not allowing play in mumbai.
There is no benefit of congress government in India , if a single person is trying to separate India and government is doing nothing.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is indeed a crying shame for us, for the entire nation. It all goes to the discredit of our law-enforcing agencies, the government that they have squarely failed to meet threat posed by Thackerays in India. They have been allowed to enjoy a larger-than-life image and provided sufficient grey spaces to operate to challenge the nation and whatever it stands for. Now a turf war has broken out between the Uncle and his Nephew,and both of them have indulging in politics of the populist variety,playing off one section against another and in the process benefitting immensely at the personal level. It is a typical instance of abdication of the role of the governments, both at the Centre and the State!
i think these are the people like pal thakray who are always shout unnecessary things to make publicity.its because of votes only.. as their party had power only in maharashtra, they try to say such things and try to get attention of maharashtra people that they are the godfathers of that state.. because thier stuff will not sell in other states.. so to grap the attention of maharashtra people only, they shout like yhat.

according to me , they are worse than terrorists..sorry if i said anything wrong..
The government is not scared of shiva Sena. On the other hand, it appears that regionalism is at its heighest point in Maharashtra and all parties- congress, shiva Sena, MNS etc are competing with each other in the dirty anti national game. The congress-NCP alliance government has decided that all taxi drivers be Marathi speaking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a sacred duty cast upon a government by the Constitution and if Shiv Sena is guilty of practising parochialism of the despicable variety,the government too is guilty of breach of duty in bringing the forces to book who are working overtime and insidiously to destroy the very foundation of our nation!
If we want to proceed in the right path, we must ban these comedy and funny parties, who just give statement for political reason.I am sorry if I am wrong, but I am happy I said what it is in my heart.

India is for all Indians, Shiv Sena you can't split India on the basis of religion, caste and state. You must know the fact that there are lot of Spirited Indians like me, who love the country and never tolerate parties like Shiv Sena.Government please make sure that these parties are banned and also ban other parties which are hurdles for the development of the country.

I Love all people.. I Love India.. JAIHIND

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
gulshan i am not talking about the taxi matter. i think u didn't read the forumproperly
Yes raaghavan, really i also can't tolerate like this bad things of shiv sena.
I luv my country and these people of shiv sena are doing bad with our country. They don't have rights to live in this country
If the government is not scared of Shiv Sena which has turned itself into an insufferable nuisance,then why Election Commission is not banning it as a political party? Why the government has not been seriously pursuing the criminal cases against its leaders who take to vandalism,murder and mayhem at the drop of a hat???
Lohit- you have not specifically mentioned taxi drivers' licence. However, the Congress-NCP government decision to make Marathi language knowledge mandatory for taxi drivers points out that the Congress and NCP are also falling in same line as Shiva Sena. Thus Congress and NCP are no better. The Congress led government at centre is no way less opportunistic. All parties in Maharashtra are following the policy of shiva sena deliberately. Nobody there is scared of shiva Sena. This is simply a competition among devils i.e. all Maharashtra politicians.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Gulshan you are right. When we criticize Shiv Sena and its strong-arm unconstitutional methods, we should also criticize the failures of both Central and State Governments on this count.By maintaing conspirotorial silence they have encouraged and helped this regional political outfit to emerge as Frankstein monster that it is today!The leaders of this party pretend to serving the cause of Maharashtrians but by their mindless actions exposing hundreds and thousands of Maharatrians who are living outside the state to great dangers!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.