Friends, when i was far from knowing what is photoshop, i made custom made card for my sister who announced that she was going to start a family way back in 2004 :)

Page 1-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9419]}

Page 2-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9420]}

Page 3-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9421]}

Page 4-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9422]}

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, when i was far from knowing what is photoshop, i made custom made card for my sister who announced that she was going to start a family way back in 2004 :)

Thats very sweet Swetha, I meant to ask you this, are there shenoys in Hyderabad as well? becuase there are Shenoys' who speak Konkani as well as Tulu in Mangalore and South Kanara...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

thanks a lot Swetha...
am so lucky to get a friend like you, who has such a big heart and a lot of love for her dear ones....
am sure, a space is reserved for me in your heart though our friendship is just 10 months old.
your card is so lovely, my cutty......

Meera sandhu

Page 1-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9419]}

Page 2-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9420]}

Page 3-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9421]}

Page 4-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9422]}

Quite a creative way of showing your love to your sister
Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

Thats very sweet Swetha, I meant to ask you this, are there shenoys in Hyderabad as well? becuase there are Shenoys' who speak Konkani as well as Tulu in Mangalore and South Kanara...

If I'm not mistaken I have seen a well run restaurant in Secunderabad with the name Shenoy long ago. Now no touch with Hyderabad or Secunderabad
Yes Usha ji

There are shenoys, kamaths and Pais who speak 2 varieties of konkani (one is manglorean konkani and the other one is kerala konkani)

You must be knowing that!

Swetha Shenoy

If I'm not mistaken I have seen a well run restaurant in Secunderabad with the name Shenoy long ago. Now no touch with Hyderabad or Secunderabad

That is Kamath Resturant, it is still there, Shenoy is famous for Shenoy nursing home which is just 5 km away from Secunderabad

Now konkani resturants are 3 - one is the Kamaths the other one is Bengre Kamath and the third one is Bombay Anand Bhavan

Swetha Shenoy
Yes Usha ji

There are shenoys, kamaths and Pais who speak 2 varieties of konkani (one is manglorean konkani and the other one is kerala konkani)

You must be knowing that!

No I dont know about kerala konkani, never heard of it....I know of catholic konkani which is slightly different and also Goans speaking a slightly different style of konkani with many portugese words, but never heard of kerala Konkani...is it spoken by those living on the border?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

thanks a lot Swetha...
am so lucky to get a friend like you, who has such a big heart and a lot of love for her dear ones....
am sure, a space is reserved for me in your heart though our friendship is just 10 months old.

Aww.. that is very sweet Sandhya!!!!!

You know when i made this card my parents were shocked because i cut out the photos . They asked me where i found the photos and why i did that

I said that i found the photos in secret place in loft and we never ever touched any photos for the last 6 years! so i made a memory out of it and gave to my sister!

We are 9 years apart! imagine that :dry: :dry: :dry:

Swetha Shenoy
thanks a lot Swetha...

You know when i made this card my parents were shocked because i cut out the photos . They asked me where i found the photos and why i did that

I said that i found the photos in secret place in loft and we never ever touched any photos for the last 6 years! so i made a memory out of it and gave to my sister!

how old was you at that time? 15?

Meera sandhu
thanks a lot Swetha...

how old was you at that time? 15?

i was 17. i then just completed my intermediate and got admissions for degree...

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.