Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my......it is so very sweet Swetha! It reminds of me of various special cards I used to create for my friends way back in school and college but this card is far far sweeter than anything! I also love the way it has been created with so much painstaking efforts, photoshop can never beat the endeavors of true love and affection!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swetha, can you add a few more similar to this one?

This is the ultimate one

In the year 2010, i created a 'hide and seek' gift basket for my fiance

In that i kept 9 gifts of all his likeness and kept clues to form the letters' I love you' and the answer was hiddden inside the pen pencil (that pencil which we have to remove the nib and another nib comes out'

Hahahah...it took 1 week for him to realise what was the clues. hahahahahah

He must have been tearing out his hair searching for clues :) :) Life must be one big excitement for him with you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is the ultimate one

In that i kept 9 gifts of all his likeness and kept clues to form the letters' I love you' and the answer was hiddden inside the pen pencil (that pencil which we have to remove the nib and another nib comes out'

He must have been tearing out his hair searching for clues :) :) Life must be one big excitement for him with you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha.. thats what you think na!

I took a day off from my work to search for his favorite things ( like mango shrikand, Lyndtt Orange Mint Chocolate,etc)

But after that he didnt speak to me for 3 days because he could nt get a clue ....and then i stopped making such things for anyone!

Swetha Shenoy

This is the ultimate one

I took a day off from my work to search for his favorite things ( like mango shrikand, Lyndtt Orange Mint Chocolate,etc)

But after that he didnt speak to me for 3 days because he could nt get a clue ....and then i stopped making such things for anyone!

Oooooooohhhhh! You should not give up like that, Ia m sure although he may not have admitted it to you, it must definitely have been an exciting and thrilling period for him, finding the clues and also the fact that you truly and sincerely worked so hard putting it all together for him! It must have been a great boost to him!

This is the ultimate one

Oooooooohhhhh! You should not give up like that, Ia m sure although he may not have admitted it to you, it must definitely have been an exciting and thrilling period for him, finding the clues and also the fact that you truly and sincerely worked so hard putting it all together for him! It must have been a great boost to him!

he might have thought, "If I decode it now, she will give me more puzzles in future :S :S . better I keep quiet this time" :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.