The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I cannot stop you, but I can tell you few things and remaining up to you.

why do you feel that someone are pointing you, some are commenting you and hurting. Why don't you feel they are jealous of you as you are the topper of this site and those people who are commenting you or hurting you have no chance of reaching you. So they just want to hurt you and make you down. this is such persons aim over here. Never bother about such people. Just go on with your rocking work and rock. For your clear understanding, Suppose you are going some where, and if you find a cowdungt on the way then what will you do? You just ignore it and change your way na or you will bring dust pan and clean or you stamp it with your feet ? tell me. To my knowledge you will ignore it and go in other way because for you reaching the place is important, but not the way which you reached must be clean right. So just take this as an example and understand what am trying to tel you.
Here in this boddunan, I have faced many insults, I even tried to leave the site. But it is the magic of this site. So I was back. I feel let them insult. I just want to ignore thats it. IF they insult also, this is not a newspaper or international channel to feel that i am insulted. This is just site to have fun and earn few bugs thats it. So I stopped bothering people who comment or hurt me, Many people commented on my English language. I know my English is low standard, but i am happy compared to others. I know how to develop. Just i need time. the people who have high English have worked on it before but i neglected. thats it. So therefore, finally i am working boddunan just for my sake, not for the other people. So no need to feel insult or anything. Sandhya Just ignore those people who hurt you. Just ignore their posts and reply to the posts who are good to you. ok.

After reading this, I hope you may change your decision.

Well Said Sarala. This is the best post I have ever read here in Boddunan. Sandhya, Your contribution is vital here. I admire at you. If you feel someone hurts you, Just ignore them . Keep Rocking Sandhya. Appreciations to you Sarala.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: sarala, Sandhya Rani
Sandhya just think of your Goal and go on like a arrow. dont bother other arrows.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nice quote used .
I am also agree with Sandhya. Gulshanji appears daily but ceemji after a interval.So Gulshan Sire is Sun and Ceemji is moon.

gulshanji is the senior most and our ceemji, still the baby of Boddunan ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji will kill you if he sees this. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun is made for day. Moon was created for night. We have to wait for our time. Patience plays a vital role in everyone's life.

nowadays that moon is appearing in Boddunan sky at nights only, after 10 pm :S :S

We have moonless night but never sunless day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

just carefully go through the replies from first post onwards....
then you will surely understand who is she mentioning about.... :)
not only this thread, many threads before also....using very bad and hurting words
I kept silent always thinking not to create problems in a happy and peaceful situation. But when it has crossed the limits and she began to feel that she can tell anything in forum, ridiculing others' post, I thought, 'I should respond now'. :)
you were absent for a few days, that's why you can't understand it. :)

all persons working here are not intellectual or scholars. They are contributing what they can do. No need to appreciate them for their works, yet I request all members not to make fun of other works' here. After all, all things in this world can't be measured with same measurement device. Isn't it?
anyhow, i don't want to extend my talks to serious discussions and want to stop it from proceeding further. Kalyani, hoping you will take care of it.
Hoping you understand. :)

Sandhya, first of all let us be very clear here about the roles of each person. I am a moderator and am doing my job of keeping an eye on each and every thread here. So even though I have been absent, I have take enough time to go through each and every thread for for the last eight days so, I Understand everything! I hope this is clear to you.

I have also made it plainly clear in the past that there is no room for passing obscure comments here and as far as things stand here, there is no reason to keep falling back on incidents that happened in the past and pick up those threads to start a fight.

we are talking particularly about this thread and her comment was very general and not directed at anyone. But by picking that comment up and posting the kind of reply you have posted, YOU have turned it into an issue.

I have pointed out in the past and am doing it again:

BODDUNAN IS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT OF MANY AND NOT THE RESULT OF ONE PERSON'S HARD WORK! THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS PLAIN AND SIMPLE FACT CAN SAY GOODBYE!

My above comment is directed to every person here. Sandhya, your tendency to draw attention to yourself and to keep about your personal achievements in each and every thread is not healthy. While we all recognise and appreciate your contribution, you keep losing respect every time you find the need to talk about it, which is, I am saddened to say, at least a hundred times.

If we just keep to topics and avoid personal comments, the discussions will be healthy. This is Chinmoy's post on lesson from Sun and moon. But this was diverted to other direction.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
The cow of my story has been made sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

As always it happens here...lol :P

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)

Sandhy- I don't understand why give significance to numbers like 20K or higher. These will go on increasing just as our age increases. Time does not stop and similarly our activities. Why should there be retirement plan after 20K posts or anything. That is okay for Sachin Tendulkar but not for Sandhya. As regards benefit to certain members, this is natural. There will never be vacuum. If Chinmoy, Sandhya or Gulshan Kumar ajmani or else- any one- retires, somebody will definitely occupy the space. The show does not stop. This goes on. Not individuals but the show is significant.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani
The cow of my story has been made sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

As always it happens here...lol :P

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)

Sandhy- I don't understand why give significance to numbers like 20K or higher. These will go on increasing just as our age increases. Time does not stop and similarly our activities. Why should there be retirement plan after 20K posts or anything. That is okay for Sachin Tendulkar but not for Sandhya. As regards benefit to certain members, this is natural. There will never be vacuum. If Chinmoy, Sandhya or Gulshan Kumar ajmani or else- any one- retires, somebody will definitely occupy the space. The show does not stop. This goes on. Not individuals but the show is significant.

This is exactly what people don't understand that no one is indispensible. The show goes on irrespective of people leaving and others coming in.

Also, I think the discussion has gone on far enough and its time to close it and also am hopeful that lessons have been learnt from it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.