The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But how could I know when the Bengal Tiger will attack? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just look deeply into his eyes like this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
you can understand :laugh: :laugh:
He is invisible now ,perhaps gone to deep forest of Sunderban and not updated his profile picture.

perhaps we can see a 'moon' shining in his avatar, today night :cheer:
hello ceemji, are you still in Sunderban..... B) B)

I admire at the mutual understanding of both Sun and Moon. They play their role better at their times.

but our sun really wants moon to shine at day time too, though moon ignores it every time B) B) B)

Meera sandhu
But how could I know when the Bengal Tiger will attack? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just look deeply into his eyes like this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
you can understand :laugh: :laugh:
He is invisible now ,perhaps gone to deep forest of Sunderban and not updated his profile picture.

perhaps we can see a 'moon' shining in his avatar, today night :cheer:
hello ceemji, are you still in Sunderban..... B) B)

I admire at the mutual understanding of both Sun and Moon. They play their role better at their times.

Nil Moon Day and Full Moon Day are the best example for understanding, Patience and Tolerance. Wonderful things!

but our sun really wants moon to shine at day time too, though moon ignores it every time B) B) B)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes this proverb gives the exact meaning of patience which is must to get success. For instance we have to maintain patience with our boss for getting promoted. :)

That kind of patience I can easily relate with! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

LOL, same here....Patience is a virtue no doubt but sometimes it is also a hindrance to both the person and those close to them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The cow of my story has been made sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
The cow of my story has been made sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

just wait with patience Ceemji
we will return back soon :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

As always it happens here...lol :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)
anger.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
The cow of my story has been made to sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9365]}

Ignore.... :P :P :P :P
but it has now past 6000 posts

Meera sandhu
Now ceemji is some regular . But now in offline. Please come Sir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.