The topic is locked.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9348]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what a beautiful quote Ceemji....
i have tried to find many relationships between these two. but this definition is just extra ordinary :)

that may be the reason why Gulshanji and Ceemji are not appearing together in forum ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:
either day or night.... :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes this proverb gives the exact meaning of patience which is must to get success. For instance we have to maintain patience with our boss for getting promoted. :)
i have tried to find many relationships between these two. but this definition is just extra ordinary :)

that may be the reason why Gulshanji and Ceemji are not appearing together in forum ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

I and Ceemji- who is Sun or moon? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

you two can decide :P
yet, according to me, you are sun and ceem is moon. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Whenever I think about patience, Mahatma Gandhi comes to my mind first. Patience is not a possible thing for almost everyone.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Whenever I think about patience, Mahatma Gandhi comes to my mind first. Patience is not a possible thing for almost everyone.

This is actually a matter of time sense. Too much patience may also be hindrance. You need to set a reasonable time limit of every thing. You must lose your patience if undue long time takes place. Also you should maintain patience for reasonable time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is really nice and meaningful quote.

Its really inspiring.

Be positive
Yes this proverb gives the exact meaning of patience which is must to get success. For instance we have to maintain patience with our boss for getting promoted. :)

That kind of patience I can easily relate with! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Here is one more :-

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

― Aristotle

Be positive

That kind of patience I can easily relate with! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

you can do small helps to your boss like buying fish and vegetables ...for a promotion ;)
or even assist him patiently while his family is on a purchase :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.