The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we are all humans Kalyani....so, personally hurting words can hurt anyone, you or me.
But it doesn't mean I should silently keep accepting every insult happening here. am also a normal human being. I am not digging old things. What I stated above is based on incidents in the past few months. Actually I don't have time too, to think about past.
i know it well, I don't have respect here and more than friends, I have earned enemies. It happened only because I saw these virtual relations and this site, a part of my life. That's why it hurts me. If my mind was able to see it as a mirage and virtual world, I have no problems at all. you know well, every person has some defects and no one is perfect. perhaps it may be my negative side. I am not asking you people to pardon my mistakes. i don't expect anything in return also. ....even love or appreciation, anything.....
just one request on behalf of every member here.....
Intellectual members, please don't insult others in forum even unintentionally....I know well, every person here is working to have a little fun, not fighting one another.
also, I have never drawn anyone's attention towards my achievements.......nor will i do it purposefully.
i know well I won't get love,respect or any good thing from this site, I have learnt that big lesson through all the previous incidents happened here. Every old member here, knows well what events have happened in the last 11 months......
so, I have gained nothing...no self respect or no friends...so, no problem, whatever you people can think and say about me. Only the persons gained something have the fear of losing something. if I have gained nothing, why should I fear to lose?

Even I feel the same way if someone feels like what you said let him/her say it as we have nothing to lose here. I would suggest you Sandhya never to take things very seriously online better to concentrate on other things and neglect what other says and feel about you. There are people who have the habit like saying things about others and it should be our habit to neglect them otherwise if we care for every such person then it would make our life a mess. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The cow of my story has been made to sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

As always it happens here...lol :P

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9365]}

Ignore.... :P :P :P :P

it's just not an anger of a moment...but the sadness and open insult am feeling for the past few months. now it has reached its climax.
ceemji, everyday am facing insults here. I can't express my feelings here..yet am working here without responding to those posts, thinking about others. afterall there should be some difference between me and others :P but now, this decision is final. even if one person will feel peace of mind seeing my absence , am ok.......i will concentrate on other works :cheer:
i will be here as a virtual member, posting a few replies...because i am earning through articles now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
now question section is also there ;) ;)

The kind of name and fame you have earned and more importantly the money!! I don't see any reason for your feeling sad!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9385]}
we are all humans Kalyani....so, personally hurting words can hurt anyone, you or me.
But it doesn't mean I should silently keep accepting every insult happening here. am also a normal human being. I am not digging old things. What I stated above is based on incidents in the past few months. Actually I don't have time too, to think about past.
i know it well, I don't have respect here and more than friends, I have earned enemies. It happened only because I saw these virtual relations and this site, a part of my life. That's why it hurts me. If my mind was able to see it as a mirage and virtual world, I have no problems at all. you know well, every person has some defects and no one is perfect. perhaps it may be my negative side. I am not asking you people to pardon my mistakes. i don't expect anything in return also. ....even love or appreciation, anything.....
just one request on behalf of every member here.....
Intellectual members, please don't insult others in forum even unintentionally....I know well, every person here is working to have a little fun, not fighting one another.
also, I have never drawn anyone's attention towards my achievements.......nor will i do it purposefully.
i know well I won't get love,respect or any good thing from this site, I have learnt that big lesson through all the previous incidents happened here. Every old member here, knows well what events have happened in the last 11 months......
so, I have gained nothing...no self respect or no friends...so, no problem, whatever you people can think and say about me. Only the persons gained something have the fear of losing something. if I have gained nothing, why should I fear to lose?

Even I feel the same way if someone feels like what you said let him/her say it as we have nothing to lose here. I would suggest you Sandhya never to take things very seriously online better to concentrate on other things and neglect what other says and feel about you. There are people who have the habit like saying things about others and it should be our habit to neglect them otherwise if we care for every such person then it would make our life a mess. :blink:

yes Sanjeev
I am trying to learn that lesson from you, not from now.....but from a few months back, the first time you told me so. :)
Actually I hate the word, Thank you......
Yet, Thank you...Thanks a lot for such a lovely and wonderful post :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
The cow of my story has been made to sit atop the branch of a tree! What originally started off highlighting the significance of patience as a virtue has veered into a search for the sun and the moon! Do put your minds to the basic theme of the thread! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

As always it happens here...lol :P

when i leave after 20 k, everything will be ok. hoping it will be enough :whistle:
no spams and unwanted replies.... :P
at least a few persons will be benefited by my exit :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9365]}

Ignore.... :P :P :P :P

it's just not an anger of a moment...but the sadness and open insult am feeling for the past few months. now it has reached its climax.
ceemji, everyday am facing insults here. I can't express my feelings here..yet am working here without responding to those posts, thinking about others. afterall there should be some difference between me and others :P but now, this decision is final. even if one person will feel peace of mind seeing my absence , am ok.......i will concentrate on other works :cheer:
i will be here as a virtual member, posting a few replies...because i am earning through articles now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
now question section is also there ;) ;)

The kind of name and fame you have earned and more importantly the money!! I don't see any reason for your feeling sad!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9385]}

:P :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes love this site and don't take any seriously. Do only your work. All may not be friend but all are not enemy. Work and work for friends only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes love this site and don't take any seriously. Do only your work. All may not be friend but all are not enemy. Work and work for friends only.

you know it well, I love this site and its people more than anyone else. If loved ones hurt us, it hurts because we care for them. Otherwise no problem :)

Meera sandhu
You know in water swam and crain swim and swam eats only fish and crain insects. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You know in water swam and crain swim and swam eats only fish and crain insects. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

what does it mean? :whistle: :whistle:
hearing for the first time :S :S

Meera sandhu

what does it mean? :whistle: :whistle:
hearing for the first time :S :S

Even i did not understand what he meant to say?. :laugh:
It means stay like a king and ignore small things. One can tease you and you might be in fire and you will be looser and teaser will win.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.