The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It means stay like a king and ignore small things. One can tease you and you might be in fire and you will be looser and teaser will win.

as the title of thread is suggesting, patience... :) :)

let me tell you a Tamil proverb this time...."amanja maattinu thelinga vellam'.
A calm cow will get clear water.... (it means, if it's haste and not patient enough, he gets mud water to drink) :cheer:
Ceemji, we are again back to track :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:
let us continue :cheer:

Meera sandhu
It means stay like a king and ignore small things. One can tease you and you might be in fire and you will be looser and teaser will win.

Exactly one should have patience as it can cure many things. :)

I never get impulsive I just take my time to think and then normally respond to people. :blink:

I never get impulsive I just take my time to think and then normally respond to people. :blink:

yet, patience also has an extreme :P
let sun and moon decide it :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes that is i am saying. Keep patience and continue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It has limits but yet no limits it depends on person to person you need to stretch your patience a bit more. :laugh:

It has limits but yet no limits it depends on person to person you need to stretch your patience a bit more. :laugh:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Stretched a little moreeeeeeeeee
Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhh? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes love this site and don't take any seriously. Do only your work. All may not be friend but all are not enemy. Work and work for friends only.

you know it well, I love this site and its people more than anyone else. If loved ones hurt us, it hurts because we care for them. Otherwise no problem :)

How do you react when you are praised to the sky? You must accept criticism in the same spirit that is known as pragmatism. You must be sensitive not touchy! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Yes love this site and don't take any seriously. Do only your work. All may not be friend but all are not enemy. Work and work for friends only.

you know it well, I love this site and its people more than anyone else. If loved ones hurt us, it hurts because we care for them. Otherwise no problem :)

How do you react when you are praised to the sky? You must accept criticism in the same spirit that is known as pragmatism. You must be sensitive not touchy! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

who is praising me here Ceemji, now?
No one... :P
am ready to admit my faults.....but the other person should be sure enough :cheer:

Meera sandhu

who is praising me here Ceemji, now?
No one... :P
am ready to admit my faults.....but the other person should be sure enough :cheer:

If you have narcissistic ambition I won't advise you to continue but never fail to look at your Karma and thanks score, you have nothing to complain about! Some honest critics and their honest criticism would be always there and you need to learn to live with it and if you can't, I don't know the solution! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Sandhya, I cannot stop you, but I can tell you few things and remaining up to you.

why do you feel that someone are pointing you, some are commenting you and hurting. Why don't you feel they are jealous of you as you are the topper of this site and those people who are commenting you or hurting you have no chance of reaching you. So they just want to hurt you and make you down. this is such persons aim over here. Never bother about such people. Just go on with your rocking work and rock. For your clear understanding, Suppose you are going some where, and if you find a cowdungt on the way then what will you do? You just ignore it and change your way na or you will bring dust pan and clean or you stamp it with your feet ? tell me. To my knowledge you will ignore it and go in other way because for you reaching the place is important, but not the way which you reached must be clean right. So just take this as an example and understand what am trying to tel you.
Here in this boddunan, I have faced many insults, I even tried to leave the site. But it is the magic of this site. So I was back. I feel let them insult. I just want to ignore thats it. IF they insult also, this is not a newspaper or international channel to feel that i am insulted. This is just site to have fun and earn few bugs thats it. So I stopped bothering people who comment or hurt me, Many people commented on my English language. I know my English is low standard, but i am happy compared to others. I know how to develop. Just i need time. the people who have high English have worked on it before but i neglected. thats it. So therefore, finally i am working boddunan just for my sake, not for the other people. So no need to feel insult or anything. Sandhya Just ignore those people who hurt you. Just ignore their posts and reply to the posts who are good to you. ok.

After reading this, I hope you may change your decision.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: RobertP, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.