The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice quote used .
I am also agree with Sandhya. Gulshanji appears daily but ceemji after a interval.So Gulshan Sire is Sun and Ceemji is moon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Nice quote used .
I am also agree with Sandhya. Gulshanji appears daily but ceemji after a interval.So Gulshan Sire is Sun and Ceemji is moon.

gulshanji is the senior most and our ceemji, still the baby of Boddunan ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Nice quote used .

gulshanji is the senior most and our ceemji, still the baby of Boddunan ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji will kill you if he sees this. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nice quote used .

he has already admitted it, so no problem :unsure:
why should i scare...you are there to protect me from Bengal tiger :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Nice quote used .

Sun is made for day. Moon was created for night. We have to wait for our time. Patience plays a vital role in everyone's life.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Nice quote used .

Sun is made for day. Moon was created for night. We have to wait for our time. Patience plays a vital role in everyone's life.

nowadays that moon is appearing in Boddunan sky at nights only, after 10 pm :S :S

Meera sandhu
But how could I know when the Bengal Tiger will attack? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just look deeply into his eyes like this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
you can understand :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

just look deeply into his eyes like this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
He is invisible now ,perhaps gone to deep forest of Sunderban and not updated his profile picture.

He is invisible now ,perhaps gone to deep forest of Sunderban and not updated his profile picture.

perhaps we can see a 'moon' shining in his avatar, today night :cheer:
hello ceemji, are you still in Sunderban..... B) B)

Meera sandhu

perhaps we can see a 'moon' shining in his avatar, today night :cheer:
hello ceemji, are you still in Sunderban..... B) B)

I admire at the mutual understanding of both Sun and Moon. They play their role better at their times.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.