The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If one treats it the same way as working elsewhere it is possible to become successful and earn well. Discipline and some careful planning is essential so also dedication and persistence..

Yes discipline is required one has to take online earnings seriously not just for fun.You need to devote much more time like we do in our offline job to get successful otherwise we can't ever earn better from any site. :)

Probably even more time than what you would do in an office where you are sure of getting paid at the end of the month,whereas when you work from home your income depends directly on the time spent and the quality of your work...

Yes it definitely takes longer to earn online the amount that you would normally earn in a regular job!

But we can take comfort from the fact that we are at home and are able to attend to our duties there as well and no travel expenses which takes away a good chunk of your earning and you are not stressed with work load ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If one treats it the same way as working elsewhere it is possible to become successful and earn well. Discipline and some careful planning is essential so also dedication and persistence..

Yes discipline is required one has to take online earnings seriously not just for fun.You need to devote much more time like we do in our offline job to get successful otherwise we can't ever earn better from any site. :)

Probably even more time than what you would do in an office where you are sure of getting paid at the end of the month,whereas when you work from home your income depends directly on the time spent and the quality of your work...

Yes it definitely takes longer to earn online the amount that you would normally earn in a regular job!

But we can take comfort from the fact that we are at home and are able to attend to our duties there as well and no travel expenses which takes away a good chunk of your earning and you are not stressed with work load ..

Absolutely when my home is my office I will be little bit relaxed but that should not be the case we must deliver our best like we do in offline job then only we can expect some good results otherwise not.I know I have a good offline job so I am not that much dsciplined and devote lesser time on sites I would have been a lot more sincere online worker if I would not be having an offline job. :)
Work from home is easy.whenever we want we can take rest.But we cannot do this in office.If we are not well we can stop working on that day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Work from home is easy.whenever we want we can take rest.But we cannot do this in office.If we are not well we can stop working on that day.

Yes this is the greatest advantage as one take rests whenever he/she wants when working from home unlike at offline jobs where sometimes you have to go to the work even if you are not well due to urgent work there. :evil:
It is good to work from home when you have other responsibilities which needs your urgent attention at home otherwise it never sets the mood properly and the learning is never up to the mark because the env. is always missing...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes this is the greatest advantage as one take rests whenever he/she wants when working from home unlike at offline jobs where sometimes you have to go to the work even if you are not well due to urgent work there. :evil:

This is nice relief when sick. But too much of this relief may also turn as disadvantage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is nice relief when sick. But too much of this relief may also turn as disadvantage.

Exactly! :)

Too much of relief won't be able to earn someone better on online unlike offline work where the ouput is of team's effort there is no such individual performance which makes much difference. :blink:
It is good to work from home when you have other responsibilities which needs your urgent attention at home otherwise it never sets the mood properly and the learning is never up to the mark because the env. is always missing...

I tend to agree with that, we need to have the work environment and discipline then only you can work steadily, at home you tend to get distracted easily, so unless you make a proper time table it is not possible to devote much time for work..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Attending to other responsibilities at home and simultaneous work are the very causes that make working from home less effective. Work from home can succeed only if you devote entirely to work and allow disturbance only in rare emergency.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Working from home needs a self imposed discipline. There is nobody to physically supervise. It is on you to see that you do not waste your work time.

This applies also to Boddunan team working from remote computers at home or elsewhere.

Personally, I have a separate computer room in my residence. I sit even there in full formal dress and avoid taking tea or lunch there.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/working-from-home-here-are-the-do-s-and-don-ts-slideshow/a-photo-1339062047.html

Work from home - is beneficial to both employee and employer. It is an privilege. We should keep it in mind. We shouldn't misuse it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.