The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WEll, After office hours when I take my laptop at home, I really don't follow any rule. Well, I mostly use my laptop on my bed..

I am feeling jealous as I don't have laptop but a desktop and I have to sit at one place. :laugh:

But that's really comfortable to work from home I would have left offline job if I could have earned better than what I am earning now from online sites.I know from the earning I am getting from online sites I won't be able to feed myself and my family but its always better to have some extra earnings through these sites. :)

Actually this thread was meant for work from home people and when people like you who have no time for small jobs like we do and survive on that took to such jobs, they started sounding disappointing. There is no need for you to try your hands on these because work from home is not for you but people like us. I hope you shall no more complaint. ;) In case you still work from home that is your choice and no compulsion.

That is why I don't rely much on online earnings and concentrate more on offline job but whenever I get a chance and leisure time I try my hands on online sites and I think its better to do something than to sit idle. :)
WEll, After office hours when I take my laptop at home, I really don't follow any rule. Well, I mostly use my laptop on my bed..

I am feeling jealous as I don't have laptop but a desktop and I have to sit at one place. :laugh:

But that's really comfortable to work from home I would have left offline job if I could have earned better than what I am earning now from online sites.I know from the earning I am getting from online sites I won't be able to feed myself and my family but its always better to have some extra earnings through these sites. :)

Actually this thread was meant for work from home people and when people like you who have no time for small jobs like we do and survive on that took to such jobs, they started sounding disappointing. There is no need for you to try your hands on these because work from home is not for you but people like us. I hope you shall no more complaint. ;) In case you still work from home that is your choice and no compulsion.

That is why I don't rely much on online earnings and concentrate more on offline job but whenever I get a chance and leisure time I try my hands on online sites and I think its better to do something than to sit idle. :)

Then be satisfied with whatever you get. Why make so many complaints! There are people on this site who are making tons of money as I can see from their testimonials. They must be laughing reading your statements. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then be satisfied with whatever you get. Why make so many complaints! There are people on this site who are making tons of money as I can see from their testimonials. They must be laughing reading your statements. :whistle:

This was not a complaint though this was my opinion that I like to work from home rather to go to the office for a job.And I would have left the job if I were earning better from online sites. :blink:
Work from home need a peaceful environment.A very quiet place and tension free.

Sharmistha Banerjee
we can choose our own time for working in online jobs. But offline jobs we should be in punctual time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Working from home cant gain anything , we cant learn how to be in public and we will not follow any rules.
Working from home cant gain anything , we cant learn how to be in public and we will not follow any rules.

Why do you think so?. :blink:

One should learn the ways to earn better from online sites.Moreover to earn better from online sites one must be disciplined like they should be on offline job one cannot take things lightly and expect lots of income through sites. :)

then why are you working here :silly: :silly: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Its not like that. Working from home requires a lot of concentration, devotion and patience. Those who are persistence do succeed. :)

Live in the present :)

then why are you working here :silly: :silly: :evil:

May be not for money but for fun. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.