People generally love leave and not work. Here is true story of a Super cop who availed no leave for several years

http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/national-26073656/super-cop-no-leave-for-past-5113-days-29987418.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Gulshan ji this man is showed in television also some months back.

Hats off to this cop.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes..I have seen the video.
Actually, every government employer should see it......since he take leave for even a cold or without any reason........

Let me add a comedy.....It can be voted as the best comedy of the year.
Our Kerala Government is thinking to reduce working days of government employees to 5, giving Saturday off. Reason......it will make more profit to Government, if they work one day less.....ha ha

If so, am thinking...why can't they give holidays for all 7 days....if so, government can make 7 times profit. Isn't it?????

Eralier also, to compensate the losses of KSRTC buses, they thought of reducing the working time of its employees. i don't know if it's implemented or not

Meera sandhu
Actually, every government employer should see it......since he take leave for even a cold or without any reason........

Our Kerala Government is thinking to reduce working days of government employees to 5, giving Saturday off. Reason......it will make more profit to Government, if they work one day less.....ha ha

If so, am thinking...why can't they give holidays for all 7 days....if so, government can make 7 times profit. Isn't it?????

Eralier also, to compensate the losses of KSRTC buses, they thought of reducing the working time of its employees. i don't know if it's implemented or not

Now many central government office have five days week. This was done in Rajiv Gandhi's regime. The idea was to allow week end to employees to visit their families especially when husband and wife both work. But simultaneously working hours were also increased. There was no decrease in weekly work hours and no reduction of work load.

may be in Kerala also the five day week will only give one more day off but as there is no reduction in work load, employees will have to work more from Monday to Friday.

Now many central government office have five days week. This was done in Rajiv Gandhi's regime. The idea was to allow week end to employees to visit their families especially when husband and wife both work. But simultaneously working hours were also increased. There was no decrease in weekly work hours and no reduction of work load.

may be in Kerala also the five day week will only give one more day off but as there is no reduction in work load, employees will have to work more from Monday to Friday.

But the reason they are giving is...it will make Government offices run more profitable :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is interesting thread. Nice topic for us. I don't want to work hard. I work but little.
Such persons are also there in this world who are sincere in their work as they won't take leave. I think he has no problems in his life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Such persons are also there in this world who are sincere in their work as they won't take leave. I think he has no problems in his life

He is great yaar and no leave in lifetime. very strange.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But the reason they are giving is...it will make Government offices run more profitable :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

This is correct. They will be saving on electricity and other expenses for one day every week. As there is no reduction in work load, employees will have to perform more work on the other days.

This is correct. They will be saving on electricity and other expenses for one day every week. As there is no reduction in work load, employees will have to perform more work on the other days.

Doesn't it indirectly mean, people are not working????

Actually, if they really work for 8 hours, it should compensate with all expenses. Isn't it?
Also, government offices already have complaints that many files are stored there without checking, waiting for the results.
So, it's sure...work is there and workers can make use of that 7-8 hours bringing profit to government. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Doesn't it indirectly mean, people are not working????

Actually, if they really work for 8 hours, it should compensate with all expenses. Isn't it?
Also, government offices already have complaints that many files are stored there without checking, waiting for the results.
So, it's sure...work is there and workers can make use of that 7-8 hours bringing profit to government. :blink: :blink: :blink:

People work but there is always scope for speedy work. If there is more workload and less time, you will work quicker. If there is more time and less work load, you will work slow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.