Friends I am big fan of Undertaker.

[attachment]C:\fakepath\Undertaker.bmp[/attachment]

2 days ago, we had Wrestlemania 28. Undertaker won the match once again. This is his 20 times consequent winning record. Amazing!

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\Wrestlemania 28.bmp[/attachment]
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sorry devyani but honestly speaking I have no such interest in wwe. And undertaker and khali are the only 2 names i remember so far..:-P

a.s.
Baby angel, If you dont have any idea then dont answer the forum like this that you dont have interest and all.
what you know answer to those forums please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Devyani your attachment is not showing ,try to insert again.
WM28_Photo_210_crop_340x234.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Three same threads started under same.Two are locked.What is happening?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Three same threads started under same.Two are locked.What is happening?

The problem is because of my laptop. It sometimes does not work properly. Sometimes same topic is seen 2 or more times posted in the forums.
Devyani your attachment is not showing ,try to insert again.

I am trying to upload photos again. Try it out and let me know.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6610]}
Friends Undertaker has proved himself as best wrestler of WWE. He never lost the match in Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania is considered as the special event for all wrestlers of the world who dream to prove themselves as the best of all. They anxiously wait for the day throughtout the year.
Here is the video of Wrestlemania 28, Undertaker vs Triple H -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Z1p40eSnQ
Friends I am big fan of Undertaker.

[attachment]C:\fakepath\Undertaker.bmp[/attachment]

2 days ago, we had Wrestlemania 28. Undertaker won the match once again. This is his 20 times consequent winning record. Amazing!

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\Wrestlemania 28.bmp[/attachment]

I watched this match LIVE on TV.. I enjoyed watching this match.
The match is really very interesting. I watched the match live on TV. Its good to see that undertaker again won the match.. :cheer:

Vinu
Friends this match is expected to win no 1 match of the year award. Triple H, Shawn Michels and Undertaker has made this match interesting as well as high rated match.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.