OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

what is society rights with rental person even if owner support to rented man. and what is rights of owner of house. i am facing problem society is in oppose to live me...
Tathagat Avatar Tulsi , at the age of 22 , joining the IIT-Mumbai as the youngest Assistant Professor in Physics. After being the youngest boy to pass High School, Graduation...
If you are above sixty and have no bank balance, do not worry. Just be confident and go by these...
What you should do to avoid tension?
CWG venues finally ready to begin games New Delhi, Oct 2: The venues of much hyped commonwealth Games 2010 has been fully prepared and the Queen's Baton also finally...
Dark chocolates may help diabetes control their dangerously high cholesterol levels, a new study has claimed. Researchers at the University of Hull in UK found that...
which is your fourite time pass facility?
See below the content of spirituality in so called spiritual gurus. The case is of the most famous Sri Sri Sri......
is there any chat facility in Boddunan.com
Hosts India opened their medal account in Commonwealth Games weightlifting competition when Soniya Chanu bagged a silver medal and Sandhya Rani Devi clinched a bronze in the...
This time it was State Bank of India ATM and there were no security guards.It seems that the ATM had Rs.10 lakhs.
a computer is a 'box of tricks' whose workings and capabilities are not given especially serious consideration. As long as we can write a document, send an email and view...
write fake companies name and place that you know?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Traffic-police-site-to-give-updates-on-roadblocks/articleshow/6686423.cms
Presently, we can link our yaho and gmail IDs to face book. Now Face Book is going to have E Mail ID A/c as well....
write fake universities name and place with valid reason and proof. this will help to students for his decision.
Margin sell Hindalco CMP 207 target 185 in a day itself.
I need u'r help as mysis has been in verge of Divorce-plz reply . i'm really sad on my fate of my family to come on public for your reply as my sis had been tried to save her...
How to add ourself as mentor in this site?
A new scheme has been introduced by the government and the customer has to pay few rupees extra for getting cylinder immediately. Check out the complete news in...