OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar, along with Virender Sehwag, today found a place in the list of players nominated for an ICC online poll to pick the all—time greatest team...
hi how to create personal website
India has access to BlackBerry messenger service - govt http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20101001/738/tnl-india-has-access-to-blackberry-messe.html
More than 1.5 million Windows Phone 7 devices have been sold in the six weeks since the smartphone went on the market, Microsoft announced Monday.While far from read more
Dhoni signs Rs 200 crore deal with a talent management company Rhiti Sports He surpaased Tendulkar's three-year deal with sports management firm Iconix, signed in 2006, was...
how to earn in the adsense programme
Sorry, its too late to question, but i don't know how to post weblinks. Please help me to some information on how to post weblinks.
Hello Friends, Calculate EMI for any loan all by yourself. The EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) calculator helps you calculate how much you need to pay every month...
Delhi CWG becomes biggest in terms of participation http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20101001/1416/tnl-delhi-cwg-becomes-biggest-in-terms-o.html
There are some outfits in India engaged in moral policing and sensor of films and songs. Now there is PIL against Munni and sheila....
There is a news headline today that on-board Air-Staff fought during a flight at 30,000 ft altitude. It is reported that some crew members and a pilot got injured. What do...
Pretty Julia set to adopt Indian baby http://in.news.yahoo.com/267/20101001/1742/tnl-pretty-julia-set-to-adopt-indian-bab_1.html
corruption is way of life in India. Like caste system, this cannot be eradicated. why blame politicians only. 'Other income' is important criteria for slecting suitable boy...
I submitted 14 weblinks two days earlier. Today I found some has been approved and rest four weblinks are rejected. I can not understand what is the reason behind it??...
Indian scientists have discovered a novel form of insulin to treat diabetes patients.Instead of taking insulin injections daily, the new insulin can be taken once in month or...
Drink milk as this is rich in calcium. Other dairy products are also essential for building bone strength. Almonds, broccoli, spinach, salmon, sardines and soy products like...
Hi Friends, What is difference between leader and Manager? What is the rights given to leader and Manager? Thanks
TIRUPATI: The pieces looked no different in size or shape from the famous ‘Tirumala laddus', but instead of the aroma of sweet ghee, the product reeked of a foul...
India Vs Australia Test Match is going on... :) Here are the updates till now.. :) 1st INNINGS First Batting of Australia was over.. End of over 151 (wicket maiden)...
There are certain expensive things one should not buy. This makes sense to those who want to live simple....