OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Celiac disease: When your bread turns poison More and more people these days are becoming sensitive to different foods – the common such foods include wheat, milk, nuts, soy,...
NOTE: This thread is strictly for boys As members have suggested, i prepared a list of women whom men should not marry.
do you think smoking improve you work capacity
Laughter yoga: how about a dose of ha ha ha? "Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone..." Laughter yoga: how about a dose of ha ha...
Bangalore: 5 big cats die in 10 days follow the news at http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20100921/804/tnl-bangalore-5-big-cats-die-in-10-days.html
All of us are from different parts of India. I feel it would nice and interesting if we share the speciality of our particular region, and a special dish, if any, of the...
Where there is will, There is a way is proved by this frenchman who set record by crossing English channel. Well the fact is he does not have arms and legs.. see the links...
Benefits of mustard seeds Mustard seeds have been around since almost 5,000 years. They're known to have numerous benefits since they're low in calories and high in...
Friends all of us are here to earn some Extra money by spending some time here. But I have seen that most of the member leave the site after joining the site because they...
Laughter affects body just the way exercise does Repetitive laughter could have the same effects on the body as exercise, according to a new study. Laughter affects body...
Explosions hits Indian Restaurant in Sydney. An explosion triggered by a suspected arson attack ripped apart an Indian restaurant in Sydney, prompting police to investigate...
We are in trouble just due to there are so many changes in our climate and temperature is increasing. so dear members we can take it as a challenge and will start planting...
Honey: Nature's troubleshooter Honey has been in news for the wrong reasons lately. Antibiotic residues have been found in leading brands of honey – but it is a reflection on...
The South Scope Cine Awards for 2009 were presented on Sunday, September 19 at HICC, Novotel in Hyderabad. The awards were given to all the regional languages like Tamil, Telugu,...
Who mooted the idea of India hosting the CWG – 2010? Was he ‘hand – in – glove’ with the looters (the likes of Suresh Kalmadi) of the Common Wealth?
Friends only two person can change the luck of India 1- IAS officers 2_Politicians I may not clear the IAS Exam so I have planned to join Politics and will stand in...
Variety in meals keeps illness away Food containing anti-oxidants, wholegrains and vital fatty acids are likely to cut the risk of killer illnesses including heart disease,...
How to create and earn from a Blog?
Mobile use in pregnancy could cause bad behaviour in offspring Pregnant women who regularly use mobile phones are likely to up the risk of bad behaviour in their...
Barack Obama has been ranked as the 15th best U.S. President, just below Bill Clinton but ahead of Ronald Reagan, in a new poll of leading presidential scholars. :)...