OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Master blaster is at it again.he has blasted another ton.Some people said that there are players who play better than Sachin in the time of crisis, this is a fitting reply to...
Indian NEWS Channels Impact on the common People Are they Actualy getting the correct
Who believe in Ramdev baba Yoga please share your views and experience here
Do you think Salman is right in saying that there must be an expiry date of love
It appears that British M.P.s have very strange notion of living with truth or lie. For them, peoples issues are not significant. Their own traits matter all. One British...
My all time Favorite Movie is DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE WRITE YOURS
Problem: Dull Hair Remedy: Apply a puree of cucumber for 15 minutes, and then wash off. The result is healthy shining hair that's full of bounce too. Problem: Oily...
I am all the more shocked to learn what happened after Mr Anderson was flown out of Bhopal.He went to New Delhi and the then Home Minister Narasimha Rao received him and stayed...
Friends just suggest which is healthy food as per your knowledge? Mine is Roti, vegetables and milk
Hi all, Windows 7 operating system is much awaited. This will supposedly be the most popular OS with built-in security. How do you feel? Your views and features that will be...
What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?
Strength training with dumbbells can reduce aches and improve functioning of the trapezius, the large muscle which extends from the back of the head, down the neck and into the...
Dear friends and all members I have seen that now days more number of polls have created everyday but all polls are getting 4-6 votes only which is discouraging CREATORS AND THEY...
Indian Government Online!! - Really Marvellous Effor :cheer: :cheer: 1. Birth Certificate < http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=1...
Now there is way to check online infidelity. See: http://in.news.yahoo.com/snoops-now-track-online-infidelity-20101218-222600-825.html
are you feeling Work on Boddunan is really challanging?
So you love your fiance, but is he the right person to marry? Well, Father Pat Connor, missionary, marital expert and the first priest ever to be quoted by Glamour magazine, sure...
Ayurveda suggests you include all tastes — sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent — in at least one meal each day, to help balance unnatural cravings. Here are 12...
7 Preboarding Secrets to Help You Stay Healthy When You Fly 1. Use the airport restroom. Even airport bathrooms are cleaner than the ones on planes, so go before you get on...
Do you feel boddunan.com is really strict and do not approve any copied content. I am feeling that's i am asking this type of question.