OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is there any points for uploading photos.
Great Assamese, Bengali and Hindi singer Bhupen Hazarika is no more.This is a great loss in industry.I pay great homage to his soul.
Will Sachin get 100th century in upcoming west India series?
Irom Sharmila supporters on token fast. Hundreds of supporters of 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila, whose indefinite hunger-strike for repeal of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act...
In Bengal hospital, woman cleaned with acid after delivery. Here is a link:- http://www.indianexpress.com/news/In-Bengal-hospital--woman-cleaned-with-acid-after-delivery/869824/
New Jaguar Land Rover to Be Launched In India {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3966]}
TRAI to disconnect individual numbers making pesky calls. Here is the...
do i earn points if someone votes on the polls i have created?
how can you get your karma points on boddunan?
how can i know what my referral id is?
Did anyone saw "In Time" English movie ?
Are you going to watch movie Rockstar getting released on 11.11.11?
It is seen that when we open a topic, we see the replies that are given that start from the first one i.e. the first reply for that topic. For getting the latest feedback or...
It is a good decision on the part of Bengal CM Mamta Bannerji coming out against the rise in petrol by the Petrol companies and the Central Govt.? She has given a clear...
There is a obvious large gap between the rich and poor and this gap is increasing day by day. What can be the factors that results in this kind of inequality ?
It is really good to see the State of Gujarat under Narendra Modi galloping towards prosperity by way of varioius decisions for its industrial policy. People are getting jobs as...
Is our current PM the most weakest that India has got. In fact, it seems that he can't take any decision by himself unless and until it is approved by Sonia Gandhi.
Sachin Tendulkar is on the verge of making history by scoring his 100th century. Can he do it today?
It is being said that ebay is a very good source of income for various people who sell products through affiliates. How is this system and where can I start with?
is the nation wide protest announced on 8,9 November justified?