OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you support Indian marriage match system? I feel it is really bad . people think it is most traditional but when a guy and his family members comes to see a girl , the...
This competitive world made man a mechanical device so marriage has become a license of sex nothing more than that. there are many couples who are getting married after few years...
suggest me some websites to learn photo shop from basics. I have searched alot in google but couldnot find best tutorial which is much easy and practicable.
Boddunan Management is maintaining this website. People are writing articles of their desired topics and submitting. boddunan staff are reviewing the submitted articles and cash...
1. Try to wash your hair atleast twice in a week. if thrice it is more good. 2. Never comb your hair when it is wet. 3. Some people advice to apply lime juice to hair, it is a...
What is Difference between whilst and while?
Now a days I found many members earning more points but how they earning that cannot be seen. suppose a member earned 100 points if you check forum you won't find any replies...
How many hours you spend on boddunan? I spend nearly 10 hours a day
Running a government is also a matter of good management. The article in te link deals with this issue. Good organization and proper procedures matters....
Sit on the ground and stretch your legs forward and bend your self forward and try to touch your toes of your feet without bending your knees and try to touch your knees with...
Here is the site to learn sas online. http://www.saselearning.com/
Here is the new job. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3952]}
Here is the site for online free music. www.live365.com/genres/indian
The govt is thinking in terms of increasing the prices of all three oil and gas products. Is it justified to raise their prices now when people are already burderned with price...
Can this be believed?
I have been driving Maruti 800 for the last 8 years and think it is the best car in the small car segment in terms of maintenance, availability of spare parts and overall...
I have been to a fabulous place called Malvan, near Goa and find it a very good spot. Where have you been this Diwali vacation?
What is best way to make our hair black naturally?
Which things you like to take in breakfast?
Do you think you are able to leave you bad habbits?