OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Azaharuddin sons died in the appolo hospital today at 12:00 pm
The Padmaswami 6 door open decision will be taken by the supreme court commitee is pending to Wednesday.
The plane crash in Russia 43 people died in that accident 3 was injured.
I ask U all 9299 registered members wht was best effort U gave 2 make Boddunan a HIT in web world & in google ranking to improve
New
Ginnii has developed a new bulb with a music player in it it costs rs 5000
Few days before in an episode of Crorepathi, A lady asked Amit phone number. As he is a celebrity he cannot give number to audience and to her.so he gave her wrong number which...
Now a days no forum is much interesting as before.Moreover old forums are being activated this making still boring. So friends please post the topics which are really interesting...
The rain also cried of Dravid retirement and gave win to england this is so funny for indian team
Hi , I have something interesting for you - you can easily Get Mobile Recharge via RechargeHunt.com! It's really amazing! You get mobile recharge for sending SMS, Sending...
In chaina , to control traffic, they stopped punishing or asking fine. They just making people aware of traffic rules by giving roses with lady police. So that atleast the...
Life is like that...!!! I was passing through a local train as usual during mid night. The compartment was almost empty. The train was rushing through the woods penetrating...
Share your experience of Google adsense journey. Till date my experience with adsense is good . I have earn 200$ from adsense and on some blog getting good some bad. some...
What is your limit to love your lover?
Why Indian Faces are different from other countries like England,USA etc
Why God given concept of money to the world?
Who developped lot of languages?
Do you fully believe on GOD?
Does all names of God Exists and real?
What are the rules of duckworth lewis method in cricket?
Does all Animals has emotions like human?