OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends I have noticed that many of you don't post your forums under proper category. I want to ask the admin, if we reply to those forums, we will be penalied or our posts will...
Friends all energy gets destroyed except sound. Why sound energy remains alive and keeps moving even in the space?
Hi 2 all can u share u'r blog to help my blog blog1 improve seriously so i can improve blogging blog2 so tht i can topped google or advice my blog so thy rank high
U mite have different experience in Boddunan some1 liked Boddunan as gud earng opportunty,while some1 feels bonded wht u say
my mom did records she washed my our clothes for 53 years-i'm feeling really bad & now whn i gifted her washing machine she is in pain of shoulder She nvr complaint 2...
You cannot remove even a peon without some fault on his part and without giving him an opportunity of hearing. This is natural justice which Team anna key person Arvind Kejriwal...
The regular use of olive oil reduces the strock in old people.
The regular intake of black grapes may reduce the diabetes and High Bp
GOD is it partial ,hmmmmm sometimes i feel its true as whn i cross huts i see ppl with so much poverty tht thy live there life beside gutter . so where is GOD & if he is...
WHAT IS GANDIGIRI AND HOW TO PERFORM IT?
Tomorrow is the last match of England tour. Will India win it?
Dravid is taking retirement from oneday international after servicing a long period.He made many records also .so salute him.
The article below views that the fall of soviet Union and adoption of free market economy by China have rendered the Communist and Leninist ideology irrelevant. This may...
How tea is healthy for us? Go through link. http://www.ivillage.com/top-10-health-benefits-drinking-tea/4-a-108301
Friends whom do you want as PM of India in 2014 elections? 1. Narendra Modi or, 2. Rahul Gandhi
Petrol Prices..... Pakistan Rs. 26........ Bangladesh Rs. 22......... Cuba Rs. 19.......... Nepal Rs. 34....... Burma Rs. 30......... Afghanistan Rs. 36...
Now a days only old discussions are getting live, I hardly see a new one.. Why this happened?
famous dialogue of RAJ KAPOOR which say "this world is play & each1 is given role 2 play whts u'r thought
TTD
The TTD is searching a place to build a temple in Mumbai.
Is phone tapping always gives the good results for the people of india by knowing the truth?