OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is the thing that you own you like the most?
Is it easy to understand another person's action if we don't spend a lot of time with them?
How can you prove that you have a sense of social responsibility?
Freinds If you want to know which sites are fake and which are honest then visit this link visit this link to know True site...
Who will be at number one position after Ceem? Do you remember friends previously i raised same question when I was at number one.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3655]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3654]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3653]} Let your eyes feast on them!
What precautions do you take to make sure that the water you drink is pure?
Why do we vomit?
Why do children in schools wear school uniforms?
Dear friends Share your personal dialogs that you speak and you like more times to speak. my dialog is In the whole world there are two types of problem one we are...
If doctor ask you to eat Nonveg for your ailments ,then will you eat it if u'r pure vegetarean
congrats Asid & pkpradeep for giving tough fight Leader Board tally. Its all about boys this weekend tough fight Leader Board tally
Dravid anounced retirement from one and T-20? Is this right decision even selectors selected him for one days?
Dear friends If boddunan make small system like google adsense concept in Indian rupee not in dollars instead of giving revenue sharing per share. I think if they try to...
Tomorrow is the death anniversary of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore,Ie on 8th august.We should show due respect to him.West Bengal Govt. declared holiday tomorrow.Central govt...
Should Sachin take retirement like Dravid?
It is seen in my follio that i am karma 2 and senior boarder .What is the meaning of those? please clarify in details.
Testing tools like winrunner,qtp? I'm looking for testing tools like winrunner,qtp for learning ,but yet i'm unable to locate free download .could u please suggest me
Is doctor u'r gud friend whn he suggest you non veg diet for health reason
any one here can u share links for downloading free photoshop & java netbeans-5.0 software or setup for installing .only free version required