OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

List any one way through which you want to show your devotion to God?
Do you think students should practice studying on their own?
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number appears check the 7th and 8th digits 1 2 3...
Finance minister is giving special package to Westbengal.do you support this?
Will India win in 3rd test against England after taking Biru and Goti in team?
Just for curiosity, recently I was checking the external debt of India and what I found out, that left me just shocked. We many times hear India is heavily indebted country and...
What foods should a pregnant women avoid? Can she have papaya, as heard many foreigners eat papaya in the pregnancy
The government departments are collecting information about fixed and mobile phones of industrialists and businessmen. They use voice talk for seeking illicit favors and...
How do you define friendship
Flashing a smile at someone is the best way to start a conversation. Do you agree
What is the cause for perkinson disease. is it quireable?
How many glasses of water do you drink everyday?
The sun is also a star. Then why do we see the sun during the day and the other stars only at night?
Today is the birthday Kishore kumar.Let wish and celebrate by listening his songs.
Generally common people has no idea about medicine .In market same medicine ,same composition but different name and different price.Why ? Is there any organisation to look after...
There are three types of computer monitor available in market. TFT,LCD,LED.Which one is safe to use for eyes (specially for...
Why is water cycle is called a cycle?
What are the defects which may be present in a beam balance used in the market?
What are your views about the stories of Arabian Nights?
What to Say About yourself in an interview.?