OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think Autorickshaw meter are fair or charged fairly?
Do you think opening free internet based libary in colonies will attact people?
Which is the best method for learning astrophysics?
Do you think dumping garbage at one place and make biogas from it be beneficial for a society?
What is the cause for failure of solar cookers and other solar items in India?
The carmaker suspends making its fast-selling premium hatchback to prepare for a new model...
Sachin may have sold his Ferrari, but has soon replaced it with a Nissan GTR 530.waooooooo
Ash's pregnancy has sparked off a lot of controversies, now let's get down to the economics.
What further steps Government should take to help the pensioners?
Court asks archaeologists to suggest ways of dealing with the staggering wealth discovered in Kerala
To all the 5 participants that is Rajani Aashtha Abid (I have yours,I hope it is still the same) Chinmoy Santosh I request that you please leave me a message...
A man with a .32 bore revolver is detained by the police for trying to move close to Rahul.
Come August 1st, and Chennai will have its first French school, the Ecole Franco Indienne Sishya
The textiles minister's exit will further alter the equations between the DMK and the Congress
At least 38 people were killed and 31 injured when an express train collided with a bus at an unmanned level crossing in Uttar Pradesh's Kanshiram Nagar district on Thursday,...
What is the general cause of fear?
Do you think project work will develop children intellectual ability?
How to avoid forgetfulness and make our life better by remembering things?
Do you think flood relief camps do provide good service to the needy?
Do you think colony members should form team to develop colony for betterment?