OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How Earthworms Help Farmers?
Do you agree that justice delayed is justice denied.
besides of other sides i have notice here that more of the topics for discussion has no meaning .I think we should discuss here meaning full things that is beneficial for others....
Justify How is ERP used in small businees.
I USE TO SMOKE 1-2 CIGERETTES ON DAILY BASIS. I want to quit it as my son is growing and I don't want him to learn all this from me.
My son has started going to the school.He is of the age of 2 years and 7 months.He cries a lot and is highly scared of teachers and all other at his school.Pls suggest some way...
Which is more user friendly and better social networking site- facebook or orkut or twitter.
Noted Economist Amartya Sen criticized Nehru for neglecting primary education and stressing more on Technical education. Sen conveniently forgets that Nehru was architect of...
With Maran's exit, doubts are being raised on congress DMK ties. In fact such questions are meaningless in view of opportunist nature of UPA. This is only marriage of...
Arati Naik would have ended as a domestic help. But she educated herself with meagre resources and is now teaching others. She is worth appreciation and her example needs be...
Mamata Banerjee is always ready for talk with Maoists. They are busy regrouping themselves. They may also be indebted to Mamata Banerjee for mutual cooperation in ousting Left...
how to start blog & what are best practises to improve blog ranking .also is it worth working on blogging else what are option one must look forward to
I'm working on following blogs THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now PcnewTips PcFreeTips Mail...
Tips for blog traffic CAN U suggest me please hep me with solution for improving my blog traffic
Do you think various brands of oil available in market is good for health?
Do you think charity shows indeed help the needy people?
What should government do to stop illegal food storage in godowns?
Do you think Traffic fines imposed are higher in India?
What do Government and public should do to improve standard of living in India?
Do you think railway fare are nominal than the bus fare in India?