OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

according to Tripura government text book, BJP is a communal party. Now the book is being withdrawn. I wonder if the Tripura Education authorities had a change of heart or this...
How could a century old lullaby that every Malayali treasures be translated to Tamil and send for Oscar Nominations? :evil: :evil: The original was written by Irayimman Thampi...
Agar tum ye na hote to kya hote? Just like me agar mai Software engineer na hota to Farmer hota nahi to kutch aur hota to dil me hota.
Travel is good to broaden your knowlege about places. But is this also beneficial for health! See:...
As India beat England in the second match, I feel this is one such convincing win for the Indian team that has come after a long long time. I sincerely wish that India returns to...
Friends, do you know Boddunan will give you a lot in future? One day boddunan will provide adsense linking facility then you all will earn from adsense also this time your...
Can sleep help fight diseases. See: http://www.thealternativedaily.com/can-fight-disease-sleep/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140430.
A woman was sold fraudulently and her buyer repeatedly raped her. It appears that women need be suspicious of every one. She was lured by getting job but she landed herself in...
Here again I borrow the famous quotes of that great scientist which are extremely relevant in times we are passing through."A hundred times I remind myself that my inner and...
Sometimes I feel that what I search on Google is weird. Many times, I search for mere fun. But I am not alone in this. There are many whoses searches are more weird....
Second ceasefire violation by Pakistan in one hour The fresh round of firing happened in the Krishnaghati sector in Jammu and Kashmir, making it the fifth ceasefire violation by...
saina Nehwal wins another super series. Check out this link...
Today is world asthma day. Here are some early signs of asthma. Breathlessness, coughing at night and early morning are some symptoms....
In response to the critics charge,” Facebook’s current search capabilities inadequate”, Mark Zuckerberg , Facebook Inc CEO unveiled on Tuesday a feature to help its billion-plus...
It is quite strange news!! Funny!! A dog bite has diverted a US flight. Biting dog diverts flight.. FULL NEWS HERE.... :) :) :)
Body odour is a big problem with many. Daily bath is one remedy. There are some other ways to tackle this issue....
Confusion over the site's privacy policies and 'Facebook fatigue' - a condition described as having too much friends, according to experts, according to the Daily Mail are said...
Friends we all know about blogging,web site promotion,Alexa page rank,etc . By Mixing all these we can Help Boddunan to improve Rank Of Boddunan. Friends we all have posted...
Money is the life line. Money makes the mare go. So you need to park funds only with the bank that is trusted one. Here are some most reliable banks:...
Devi Shetty, chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya, is working on a module to formulate a unique insurance platform for the common man at just...