OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is it not astonishing that PM candidate chose to deliver election speech just near polling booth. He selected Guharat where he is C.M. It appears that he felt that the elctoral...
Let us discuss the positives and negatives of boddunan here. Positives: 1.Introduction of new awards as and when needed 2.Payments quickly and correctly despatched to the...
New Delhi: In a rare decision just a month ahead of the Budget, Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal Wednesday effected an across-the-board hike in fares of all classes from...
a friend of me emailed these pics
The PM candidate is dragging neighboring country by referring to foreign affairs. There needs a line be drawn in such matters but are the election prospects not above everything!...
Hyderabad bans guthka in the state http://health.india.com/news/hyderabad-bans-guthka-in-the-state/
Spanish woman claims over sun as her property!! Spanish woman claims over sun as her property!! Full News Here!! :dry: :dry: What a ridiculous claim!!! :S :S NExt...
Being heaviest woman of world is a matter of pride being a record. But too much weight is also so uncomfortable. so she wants to lose some...
Scientists have developed a pill which they claim could help paralysed people walk...
Friends, The country has been witnessing so much of blood-letting in recent times.A few hours after we celebrated the birth anniversary of Lord Buddha more than a few hundred...
Digvijay singh is not only Congress General secretary. He is alrounder. A TV anchor has affair with him. He has admitted....
Energy Minister Shobha Karandlaje on Wednesday announced that the 24x7 helpline (22873333) of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (Bescom) will now function as helpline...
Priyanka Gandhi is quite an impressive woman. She is tirelessly campaigning in Rae Bareeili and Amethi. Her style of dress is undoubtedly what makes her more impressive. How you...
I don't and I really feel awkward or I am made to feel so.I think a person who cannot dance in a party is considered too clumsy for decent society nowadays.i regret not having...
Saliva gland test could diagnose Parkinson's disease http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Saliva-gland-test-could-diagnose-Parkinsons-disease/articleshow/17980204.cms
There was a very big resentment against rape and murder in a Delhi bus. But still such beastly acts are reported from different parts of country. Even railway compartments are...
At last, central government has issued a list of individuals holding bank accounts abroad- Germany....
Shiamak Davar is a dancer-choreographer-entrepreneur... To read more follow this link.... http://in.news.yahoo.com/man-who-invented-bollywood-dance.html
Imams may be doing some service to their community. But what is the logic in giving them allowance from public funds? Budhdev Bharttacharya's criticism is okay. As leader of...
Sir Albert Einstein once remarked:"If my theory of relativity is proven successful,Germany will claim me as a German,and France declare that I am citizen of the world.Should...