OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sri Lankan players were asked to head back home from the ongoing Indian Premier League-IV, to participate in team’s practice sessions ahead of next month’s England tour,...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9932]}
Hey --- I have found a very nice video... See how the kid laughs.. :) http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5589/hahaha.mp4 ] :)
Not many know it, but actor Abhishek Bachchan has for the second time taken on a role not originally meant for him. The character of a cop in his upcoming film ‘Dum Maaro Dum’,...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9934]}
The Municipal Corporations and Municipalities are local governments and have access to huge amounts of funds and all the principal positions are manned by political appointees...
Ignoring the separatists' call for boycott, residents of this south Kashmir block today turned out in numbers to cast votes in the first phase of Panchayat elections, which are...
Gautam Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan, Jacques Kallis and Brett Lee make up a core group that is unafraid of the big stage and has a habit of performing when it matters most
Sachin Tendulkar's magnanimity is well known in cricketing circles and the legendary cricketer again proved that he is as big-hearted a human being as he is as a cricketer when...
Hi friends recently before one month i started a blog MY blog I want to be in search engine and wants to get more traffic to it. Can anyone please specify the easy way to get...
I wonder who coined this proverb or wise quote or whatever one calls it - Time and again I have come to realise the relevance of dong things on time and when we take things for...
Soon there will be exchanges between Indian and Chinese armies. http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=232505
Friends, It's time for me to wrap it up with my favorite quote the author of Which is Benjamin Franklin and is there in the title.Hope all you understand it so well that no...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9947]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9948]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9949]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9950]}
I hope everybody will remember this national integration song played in Doordharshan. Today while i was reading articles, i came across the below article written by Swetha. She...
Aizaz Cheema has been declared unfit by doctors, and will be replaced in Pakistan's squad for the West Indies tour by Sadaf Hussain, a left-arm fast bowler from Rawalpindi
China hints at scrapping staple visa for J & K residents. This is welcome. But our main issue with China is Arunachal Pradesh. Let us see when china will stop issueing...
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day, than you think about yourself. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9953]}
Need I elaborate??
The Sri Lankan cricketers playing in the 2011 IPL have been asked to report to Colombo by May 5 to prepare for the tour of England