OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hai Friends, Why not a block be created (just as leader board block) on the "Home Page" which gives us an idea of all the forthcoming awards and contests of...
Javed Miandad has said he will consider becoming the permanent batting coach of Pakistan, after their tour of the West Indies is completed
Ban on Burqua has taken affect and some women arrested for defyingthe ban. This is intolerance of worst type....
Why you think the person who is in your mind, loves you very much?
On the eve of world Parkinson Day, Gurgaon gets helpline. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/gurgaon-gets-helpline-for-parkinsons-disease/774956/
The history, the leading ladies, and the numbers that set them apart. http://cricket.yahoo.com/photos/the-brief-guide-to-women-s-cricket-1359561199-slideshow/
i'm in love with some1 guess who
Bharati Airtel is launching I Phone 4. http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110411-703307.html
" No matter how busy a person is, if they really care, they will always find time for you." {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9908]}
The below incident happened in a bank in Coimbatore yesterday. A young main waiting in the counter suddenly got fits and was shaking his hands and legs.So the people nearby...
Trevor Bayliss, the former Sri Lanka coach, has said there has to be an improvement in management and administration backing the national team
Strong aftershock rattles Japan coast.....Even thousands of people bowed their head in silence to mark the one month of the deadly anniversary of the 9 magnitude...
Why you think that you can always manage the situation ?
One reality that we must all come to accept in life, even in times that we feel completely alone is that there is always someone out there to love us. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Kerela Chief minister, V.S.Achuthanandan's description on Rahul Gandhi as an Ammul baby has been dismissed by the finance minister P.Mukherjee. Such type of comments are an...
As one of the proudest and most memorable moments in Russia's history, Yuri Gagarin's space flight, 50 years ago today, has been the subject of much discussion among the Russian...
Hai friends. Please share your correct age here. It will be helpful to know which age group peoples work more in boddunan. So share your original age. I think this topic will...
It looks so simple to answer the question :woohoo: :woohoo: yet find all its possibilities..... Some days have passed since I have given you some puzzle to solve B) B) let...
Rajasthan Royals executed a well-calibrated chase against an off-colour Delhi Daredevils attack to register their second win in two games and move atop the IPL leaderboard. The...
I always found the below comment by a member for many articles.I don't wish to disclose the name of the member. thanks for info.....good...keep posting. When i see the...