OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A few days back the Union Minister of Sports came out strongly against the Apex Cricketing Body of the country for tinkering with the basic format of cricket so much that cricket...
Kingfisher gives free lifetime travel for Team India, family Latest in the list of rewards announced to Indian cricket team, which won the World Cup, is from Kingfisher...
A life-size portrait of Emperor Jahangir, dating back to the 17th century, has become the most expensive Mughal painting sold at auction. The work, which went under the hammer at...
Marudhur Gopalan Ramachandran, popularly known by his initials MGR, was an Indian film actor, director, producer, and politician who also served as the Chief Minister of Tamil...
International Business Machines (IBM), the $93.4 billion computer giant yesterday said it was buying data warehousing company Netezza Corporation for $1.7 billion in an all-cash...
A round-up of the tenth round of matches from the 2010-11 Plunket Shield
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about...
Dell India, one of the largest selling laptop brand in India, added two models of M501R two its famous entertainment laptop brand, Dell Inspiron. The two new models in Dell...
Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe has resigned from the New Zealand board's Cricket Committee citing "conflicts of interest"
Dear Friends, I have completed my 100 approved articles on Boddunan! my first century...? What do you think friends..plz comment...
Here is experience of a super female model in Pakistan. http://in.news.yahoo.com/being-supermodel-pakistan-20110405-024701-178.html
In the heart of upscale Pali Hill in Bandra West, a prime plot is at the centre of a raging dispute between one of India's oldest Bollywood stars and a builder known for his...
Breakfast might just be the last thing on your to-do list in the morning, “but as you’ve been told many times before, a healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day,”...
The Australian domestic Twenty20 competition, the Big Bash League, moved a step closer to its new and revamped avatar, with eight new sides announcing fresh and innovative team...
Do you support the law against using cell phone while driving?
Henry Adams said, “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” We have some excellent health tips for teachers, so they may continue to the do the...
The Bombay High Court has dismissed an appeal by Lalit Modi challenging an earlier decision by a single judge that allowed the BCCI's disciplinary proceedings against him to...
What do you think should be done about the people that refuse to pull over when they hear an ambulance or fire truck siren?
I think both Mr.Lalit Modi the all powerful boss of IPL and Mr.Shashi Tharoor the flambuoyant minister of the Manmohan Singh government should leave their respective post as both...
Working eleven hours or more a day increases the risk of heart attack. http://in.news.yahoo.com/working-11-hours-heart-attack-risk-67-percent-20110404-232804-405.html