OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Maverick, Today i got my 3rd check. My 3rd payment amount was Rs.2171.96 and in recent payments tab also it was listed as Rs.2171.96. But i got check today in that the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9646]}
Two more persons, including a pilot, were arrested in Ahmedabad by Delhi Police for allegedly using forged marksheets to procure licence from the country's airline regulator...
Fifteen works of art by painter Hussain,including a canvas work he gifted to Italian film director Roberto Rossellini and his Indian Wife,have fetched Rs.11.69 crore at a...
I have found out that the reason of my below par performance is complacency. Even after writing one article, I get complacent. How do I fight this complacent nature? Can anyone...
PAC is inquiring in 2G. Ratan Tata and Neera Radia already appeared. Anil Ambani is also to appear before PAC....
Getting a refill for domestic cooking gas is likely to get delayed further this festive season due to non-clearance of subsidy dues by the state government to oil companies and...
Here are pictorial details of some European royal weddings. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a-saga-of-european-royal-weddings/769312/
Harbhajan hits out at Afridi for his comments on Indians Ace Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh on Monday hit out at Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi for his out-of-turn reaction on...
Need a Serious "Community Manager" for lesassos.com. Work from home.Salary based on Performance and work. Starting salary From 1stmonth Rs 10,000 - Rs 15,000 .Contact...
What a unique restaurant. You need not offer or pay tips as there are no real life waiters. The robots run the restaurant....
Watch out for the link. http://www.hindu.com/2010/09/20/stories/2010092053181800.htm
South Africa's Graeme Smith to marry Irish singer South Africa skipper Graeme Smith is engaged to marry Irish singer and model Morgan Deane, a Cricket South Africa (CSA)...
NEEDLE CAN SAVE THE LIFE OF A STROKE PATIENT . From a Chinese Professor . Keep a syringe or needle in your home to do this... It's amazing and an unconventional way of...
The ‘Enthiran’ storm has started blowing USA. The Rajinikanth-Aishwarya starer has set new North American record in the advance booking arena. ‘Enthiran’ is opening on October...
Guru Gary bids goodbye, time to say hello to Warne? After leading Team India to a historic World Cup victory, coach Gary Kirsten bid India an emotional goodbye on Tuesday....
You are happy when old. One is happiest at eighty and above. Reason may be more contentment, less responsibility and...
Hello friends, In the past tamil new year was celebrated on April 14 ( 1st day of 1st tamil month Chittirai ). But the current DMK government has changed to January 14th ( 1st...
Amidst the flurry of announcements of prices and gifts for the Indian cricket team following a tremendous win the ICC World Cup 2011, team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni now...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9661]}