OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Providing some temporary relief to the Talwars, the Supreme Court has stayed all trial court proceedings in the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraaj. To...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9434]}
The doctor, who conducted autopsy on the body of former Telecom Minister A Raja's aide Sadiq Batcha, has resigned but said it has nothing to with the case as he plans to contest...
Hai Maverick and atul, still now i didn't received my t-shirt from boddunan. In which courier you sent the t-shirts.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9436]}
Bollywood actor Bob Christo, best known for his roles as a villain, died in Bangalore on Sunday. The 72-year-old actor, of Australian origin, died of "rupture of left...
Hi, My account show an award of Rs.25 for top voter of the day. But it is not shown in my earnings, it remains same. What is this award, is it a cash award or it has...
The Supreme Court has asked for giving security to Hasan Ali and full investigation so as to nab all culprits by tracingthe entitre black money trail....
An earthquake of magnitude 5.8 on Monday, hit Kashmir valley, prompting people to rush out of buildings fearing repeat of the 2005 tremor which devastated several border areas of...
However vociferous our red-hot communists of India may cry things are changing and changing very fast.The Cuban government is planning to lay off more than half a million people...
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor was named brand ambassador of the year at the NDTV Good Times Gadget Guru Awards 2011 held here Monday...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9442]}
In the face of a very dangerously deteriorating situation in J&K and the government's toying with idea of partially withdrawing the Armed Forces Special Powers Act the Army...
The Khap or caste panchayats consider themselves as administrative and judicial authorities. These Panchayats in Western Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan are extra...
An amazing 3-D nanostructure designed and developed by scientists may make it possible to recharge mobile phones in seconds or a laptop within...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9452]}
Australia's batting coach Justin Langer has been tipped as a strong contender to succeed India's current head coach, South African Gary Kirsten, who is expected to resign after...
The weatherman has predicted a possibility of rain in the evening, hope it does not affect the...
With Rafael Nadal annexing the year's last Grand Slam title- US Open and becoming the 7th player to win the unique distinction of having won all the Grand Slam tournaments the...
The International Cricket Council is all set to introduce test league for 2013.Under the plan the four top teams would qualify for a quadrennial play-off.Good news for test...