OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sadiq Batcha's suicide note was found today. Was embarrassed by the CBI raids at his...
*10% of Software Professionals are predicted to be affected by major diseases like Carpal tunnel syndrome, heart diseases etc *20% of Software Professionals marry their...
A new study on the link between 'frequent face touching' and...
Margin sell Bharti Airtel CMP 357 target 340 today itself.
MDMK led by Vaiko, a long-term ally of Jayalalithaa's party decided to walk out from the AIADMK...
IPL 2011 Schedule- Welcome to Season 4 http://www.thesportscampus.com/2011031711070/domestic-t20/ipl-season-4-schedule
Eat kale for good health A similar to cabbage in reducing the cholesterol and great for digestion. Kale, relatively unheard of vegetable by most people is fast emerging as a...
A day after Australian captain Ricky Ponting refused to walk after being caught behind, waiting instead for the third umpire to decide his fate, Sachin Tendulkar showed just why...
Hello friends, can you tell me please the links from where i can download these two books free. 1. By R.S. Gaonkar, Microprocessor architecture, programming &...
Small Business News has published a video and companion story entitled “Becoming an Effective Leader.” The story describes the six steps leaders follow to get others to support...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9432]}
A missile totally destroyed an administrative building of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's residence in Tripoli. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106215
There are some communities that are scared of both- Hindu and Muslim fundamentalism. Read further: http://www.thehindu.com/news/the-india-cables/article1579424.ece
Now, Fox News has compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that women do to men and how they play with the guy's emotions or ego. 10. They don't pick up the phone 9. Use men...
MDMK today decided against contesting Tamil Nadu and Puducherry assembly elections, saying it was piqued by the 'consistent ill-treatment' and 'arrogant stand' of AIADMK during...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9433]}
Hello Boddunan members, those who are article writers on Boddunan must implement this. Now i am also one of the Boddunan editors. I am reviewing articles from a near about...
British paedophiles Duncan Grant and Allan Waters surrendered, on Monday, in the Mumbai sodomy case. Grant and Waters were convicted for sexual abuse of minor boys in Mumbai. To...
We may expect some developments in the filed of family medicine and medical education. Presently, all stress is on critical diseases and high medical education. We may soon find...
Friends, Don't take me as the author of this quote.These are the famous words uttered by no other than great George Bernard Shaw! What do you think? I would share mine...