OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A treasure of workouts for all those who want to add curves to their bodies {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9352]} http://www.workoutbox.com/exercises/
Dear friends, Today is fool's day. Please share your funny experiences. Have you ever became victim of fool's day? Have you ever made anybody fool on this day? Have...
Apparently, Mulayam singh and his party are like a spare wheel to the UPA vehicle. He supported UPA immediately after Left pull out in last parliament. Now he reaffirms his...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9357]}
This Belgian lady has been a revelation since she came back from forced retirement.Yesterday she annexed her third US Open Women's Singles title by beating Vera Zvonareva in just...
Sushma Swaraj has not benefited from experience of Shashi Tharoor. She blames Twitter for trouble in BJP over issue of Man Mohan singh owing responsibility for appointment of...
Remember this blustering politicking General of Pakistan and now he has made his intentions clear to return to the centrestage of the politics of Pakistan.
Beauty is subjective and cannot be measured. Rightly said, Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. Hugh Jackson says that not Aish but his wife is most beautiful. I appreciate his...
Assembly elections in West Bengal, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and Assam are being held shortly. CPM general Secretary Prakash Karat affirmed that Budhdev Bhattacharya will...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9358]}
Dear Friends as you all see that this time 14 member has got Rs100 Each for revenue share and I think this will increase members activity. And in the month of April I expect...
Pietersen out of World Cup http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504584.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9359]}
The International Monetary Fund has somewhat disappointed the trade and industry circles by stating that the pace of global economic recovery may be slowed down in the second...
Google boasted a Women's Day doodle, which heralds the importance of access for women to education, training and science and technology. The doodle portrayed a lady doctor and...
When i logged in today, i noticed the new scrollbar with some texts moving.It seems the scrolling texts are links to some articles.Good to see this new feature. How this articles...
Dry Yamuna is danger to Taj. Hundreds at Agra joined to voice for freeing Yamuna from pollution....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9360]} Ignore the grammatical errors!
In a narrow escape for 140 air passengers, an Air India plane ferrying defense personnel and their families overshot the runway and suffered tyre bursts while landing at Lengpui...
Hi Friends! Our membership has touched 6000 figure mark and thus making Boddunan a strong 6000 member community.It calls for celebration.Let us celebrate it by working even...