OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The IIT council ,the apex decision-making body has given permission to teach medicine provided the same is approved by the Medical Council of India.
Do you take responsibility for all your deeds in your life? Or at least to some extent? "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble,...
The responses of animals to seismic activity have been a subject for research for a long time. According to some biologists common toads are gifted with this amazing ability to...
Today Canada performed really well and shocked the entire cricket fans by restricting PAK on just 184 Runs.Candian bowlers done fantastic jobs and PAK Batting lined up collapsed...
Or do you settle for what you know? When in doubt I ask and seek the help of others.Instead of staying in ignorance for a life time, I try to get illuminated even for a moment...
How far labor unrest can go? Labor disputes are inevitable and these are also soluble. It is utterly shameful that this led to burning alive of steel plant chief in Orissa....
I get logged out automatically every time I open new page polls, why?
RA.ONE First Look is simply mindblowing. Will Ra.One change the genre of...
"Adulteration of technology with human thinking is bad" do you agree with Dhoni's...
Daily we are getting new information about various flaws in arrangements being made for commonwealth games.What is your view on this?
Apologizing doesn't always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego
Right To Education Act Comes Into Effect From Today!!!! Every child between Age group 6 - 14 has Right to education... Great move by Indian Central Government and Our Prime...
Bangladesh today registered the lowest total in WC 2011. whether its pressure before home crowd or just one bad...
We often judge people on wrong grounds {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9351]}
Please tell me the figures also.
India vs. Ireland, who do you think will win today?
Voting opportunities to NRIs in poll-bound states with a rider NRIs hailing from the five poll-bound states will be able to vote in the elections for the first time but they...
If nobody buys a ticket to a movie, do they still show it? :dry: :dry:
The various austerity measures have brought down travelling expense of ministers. This is welcome. But let ushope that the austerity measures do not compromise with...
In view of dispute on assembly seat sharing and other issues, DMK has quit from Union cabinet and decided to give an issue based support....