OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Lets try to get as many referrals as possible to make boddunan a 6000 plus member website.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9284]}
Major banks warned OPEC on Thursday that it needs to act as oil prices near levels that could derail economic recovery and that an output loss from another producer after Libya...
In the face of strong protest launched by the local people of Pune,Dow Chemical has decided to abandon a planned reserach hub and return the land as protesters were of the view...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9285]}
Food inflation rose marginally to 11.49 per cent for the week ended February 12 from 11.05 per cent in the previous week, driven by rising prices of milk, egg, meat and...
MISFORTUNE TELL US WHAT FORTUNE IS!!!! On seeing this Proverb, we understand what this mean!!! Let me explain again!! Even though we have fortune, we do not understand its...
France is secular in a way different from India. India believes in equal respect to all religions. Probably, France believes in equal disrespect to all. Recently, a coach was...
In view of its continuing robust growth, India is expected to be the world's largest economy by 2050, surpassing China and the US, a Citi report said. "China should...
Is there some technical problem with polls? I am not able to cast my vote!!! I am facing this problem since 2 days! "It says no option selected" while casting the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9290]}
Vietnamese plant protection authorities have insisted that the owners of 50,000 tonnes of Indian corn and soymeal re-export the cargoes, which were found to be infested with...
The verdict is expected to be delivered on 24th September on one of the most hyped cases in recent history by the Allahbad High Court and All India Muslim Personal Law Board...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9291]}
Pastor oversees burning of a holy book. This is height of intolerance and disregard of human values....
"Ohayou gozaimasu"/"konnichi wa". That could be how senior secondary students of CBSE greet each other soon. And the Japanese equivalent of "good...
Memorial expected to open by the 10th aniversary of the 2001 attacks.
Of all our members Gulshan Kumar Ajmani is one who stands out participating very actively in the forum and provides valuable insights on matters which are of tremendous...
Railway Budget 2011: Passengers spared hike in fares for third year For the third successive year, the Railway Budget for 2011-12 spared the passengers of any increase in...
Now the findings of a research say either regional pollution or local pollution has a link with autism...